• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

Zidane   

Steve Clarke

Couldn't stomach another Chelsea oldboy getting chewed up and spat out by the club again.

Sir   

Spanner. Thrown. Works. In. The.

Bring back Mourinho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible? Yes... Will it happen? I doubt.... Looks odds on to leave RM, though!

Thinking we need a JP post in here ;)

I think Guardiola is destined for Chelsea/Manchester City eventually, it's like one really annoying wiil-they-won't-they flirt on a terrible sitcom. In a way this is a better process, though not for the impatient... Guardiola gets to prove that he can actually cut management away from the luxuries of having Ineista/Xavi/Messi et al in you line-up and we prove that we can actually hang onto a manager for more than 20 seconds (Manchester City need to develop into more of an "grand", "traditional" youth-based club rather than a spend-big flavour of month as now).

For now I'm unconvinced he wasn't purpose-built for Barcelona, and wouldn't have been the most expensive waste of money we've ever had.

Nick89   

Spanner. Thrown. Works. In. The.

Bring back Mourinho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible? Yes... Will it happen? I doubt.... Looks odds on to leave RM, though!

Thinking we need a JP post in here ;)

Agree with you. But if it's not going to be Mourinho, we might as well keep Rafa and sign him on a 1-year contract.

rj2115   

It will be Benitez. The club doesn't care that he's unpopular with the fans.

I think he will leave if Real comes calling, he's favorite to take the job if Mourinho gets fired or leaves

Nick89   

It will be Benitez. The club doesn't care that he's unpopular with the fans.

I don't care either. The only thing I care about is results, so if Benítez can win the Carling Cup, finish in top 3, and go far in the FA Cup, then I think he deserves the shot, but ONLY if Mourinho is out of our radar. Mourinho, Guardiola or Benítez are the top three coaches available, and Guardiola is taken now, so Benítez vs. Mourinho.