cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

11,943 posts in this topic

I don't think players tend to live in the city. Mostly they have families and I think they prefer to live in the suburbs where there is a better choice of schools and a better living environment.

Manc players tend to congregate around Alderley Edge.

Merseyside personel Formby, St Anne's etc

West Midland clubs Solihull.

I believe in the North East there's a millionaires row developed by John Hall the ex toon charmain which footballers reside in.

Our lot favour Cobham, Oxshott, Weybridge, Esher, Wimbledon Village- Ballacks still got a place there a stones throw from his compatriot Boris Becker.

The Italians who tended to be pretty cultured, Zola, Di Matteo, Vialli, to my knowledge lived in town...Chelsea, Knightsbridge etc.

Geography lesson over

PSG again. Blah!

The Italians who tended to be pretty cultured, Zola, Di Matteo, Vialli, to my knowledge lived in town...Chelsea, Knightsbridge etc.

Back then, training ground was Heathrow, which made living in town far easier. I don't suppose commuting from Chelsea to Cobham would be much fun these days.

this is going to be a long long season... the cups are our only hope at anything approaching success this season.

I'm too young to know... but I wonder if Fergie's third season was like this when Man Utd went 11th then 13th having achieved 2nd place... a couple of seasons before dominating the premier league.

sod the cups we need enough points to stay up. we aren't playing well enough to at the moment and any cup run would be an unwelcome distraction. We might stumble past Orient but first well organised team will put us out were toothless

this is going to be a long long season... the cups are our only hope at anything approaching success this season.

Staying up it will be anything approaching success this season.I do wonder if Jose wants to have a relegation on his CV?If he resigns and we end up in the Championship he can always claim that he could have turned things around given time and money,lots of money.I can't think his ego will allow him to manage a team without CL football let alone Championship level football.How can we look so fragile and unfocused within 5 minutes of starting a game?What are we doing in training,what is Costa doing in training?The bloke is barely capable of controling the ball let alone dribling.Matic I loved you man,but he is so weak physicaly,he is another lost soul.Our fullbacks have zero output offensively and now even zero deffensively.

Oscar, no wonder Brazil were embarassed at home when he gets a game.What is his major atribute?Why is he playing for us?Remy is infuriating but he at least tries to score not pass the ball sideways.Just go Jose and don't come back.The lack of fight and organisation is damning on you and the rest of the coaching staff.

sod the cups we need enough points to stay up. we aren't playing well enough to at the moment and any cup run would be an unwelcome distraction. We might stumble past Orient but first well organised team will put us out were toothless

I think we will get enough points to stay up, but we will struggle for the rest of the season thats for sure

its the stop start thats so frustrating one or two good results then another disaster, Question is will we get enough ones and twos to get enough points? We aren't scoring enough goals regularly enough to win matches

Jose has clearly never been in this position before as a manager. He has no idea how to grind out wins a la Bournemouth, Newcastle, WBA, Leicester last season etc etc. His gutless approach to winning is costing Chelsea big time. Its not one point we need from an away game Jose, its all three. Be brave and try two forwards. I don't expect he will and we will sink into the bottom three, but at least then the club might smell the coffee. Never thought I'd see the day that we would be looking for a big Sam figure to save us.. or 'appy 'arry... anyone who likes to win. They couldn't (shouldn't) lose with this squad at their disposal. Otherwise its 'we're the boys in blue from Division two.....' all over again. Shocking.