cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

11,943 posts in this topic

Lampard to take over now.

As if The owners of Man City would release him from his contract !!!

Time to pick Remy over Costa, Costa doesnt get in the box enough. Problems caused by whoever decided the squad was enough in the summer. Whoever that was needs to take a fall....falcoe? really?

As if The owners of Man City would release him from his contract !!!

Can you blame me for dreaming in this sad moment

Time to pick Remy over Costa, Costa doesnt get in the box enough. Problems caused by whoever decided the squad was enough in the summer. Whoever that was needs to take a fall....falcoe? really?

But the squad is demonstrably good enough to be in the top half of the table. After all, they won the league a mere 6 months ago.

Mourinho had 6 transfer windows to sort out problems with the squad but failed to do so. He shipped out players like Mata and De Bruyne to bring in the likes of Salah and Cuadrado. He has miserably failed to plan squad size and quality which is his job.

This is absolute joke. Something has to be done or we'll be relegated.

I didn't know that when you don't sign Pogba and Stones you will be in a relegation battle.

I don't think anybody could have imagined that we would be in this position last summer.

But here we are and now it is going to be a battle to claw out of it.

For me there are too many players who are either underperforming, are not good enough or simply do not have the heart or guts for it. Maybe all 3.

JM keeps putting out the same approach in every game. Narrow attackers, fullbacks who cannot cross and midfielders who cannot pass and (or) run.

Its a whole combination of things that are just not working.

It's the hope that kills you.

Jose: if you have such a big problem with the players feeling betrayed and all that,we do have young players willing to run through a brick wall to get a chance to play.

Has anyone seen RLC since starting vs. Villa and being hauled off at half time? Where has Kenedy gone after starting vs. Norwich? We won both those games btw.

I hope Jose stays and turns it around but I do tire from his usual complete faith in 13-14 players while seemingly distrusting the rest of the squad.

Play Aina, play Ruben, play Kenedy, even throw Musonda in there. How can we be any worse?

If Simeone is the prefered choice of Roman, I believe he must pull the trigger on Jose now and trigger Simeone buy out clause

Let hope Simone can have the same input as Kloop and steer us above 40 pts for the season. Last thing I want to see is panic buying of players during January

Jose has lost the dressing room and team, maybe he will do the descent thing and call it a day, His stock is still high enough to get another job at somewhere like PSG