• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leon3000

Bucharest Away

There was another thread for this at the weekend but I think it may of been deleted? Anyway I'm only going for the Thursday night flying with WizzAir. Apparently its one of the cheapest capital cities in Europe. I'm staying in a hostel in the centre... Hostel X (http://www.xhostel.com/hostels/bucharest/) only £6 a bed but I'm only using it to dump my bag and shower... going for an all nighter out there and this hostel looks a good place to start the piss up! Don't think there will be many chelsea heading out there so will need to gather everyone somewhere before hand. No idea where's good to go for a drink before the game

Brussels South (Charleroi) to Bucharest with WizzAir on Wednesday night, return Friday evening.

Hotel Jolly Fun.

Up to now we are going with 6, would be happy to hear about a meeting point in the city center.

I don't think many will travel there.

Anyone know where the most likely pub before the game will be? There seems to be quite a few Irish boozers in the centre... Edgars, The Harp and Oscars to name a few

Hopefully someone will find a Romanian bar that serves local beer at a cheap price and put the word out where in town it is, instead of paying over the odds for imported beer in an Irish Bar, Prague being a prime example of getting ripped off for a beer just because it is a so called British Bar