• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenni Booth

Questionnaire About Chelsea Sponsorship

Hi all,

My name is Jenni Booth and I am currently in my third year studying Sport Business Management at Sheffield Hallam University. As part of my degree, I have to conduct a study. The study in which I am undergoing examines the motives behind corporate sponsorship.

I would be extremely grateful if you would please spare two minutes of your time to take part in my online survey.

Thank you

Jenni Booth

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/85GHRHX

Harvz   

Allowing this as I have a soft spot for students doing research as long as they ask nicely - just finished my first masters myself.

(Note: Moved to OT Forum)

Wow - very quick and painless. A very pleasant surprise after many of the polls we have been invited to here.

There is a clue to one answer which slant your data.

I was going to write that if you are investigating sponsor motives you should be polling sponsors, not punters, but clearly this is a small poll, Chelsea specific (I'd imagine other clubs will be steered towards club specific polls too), and you'll do more work investigating the sponsors separately.

I'll be interested in your results conclusions. Please post them later.

Wow - very quick and painless. A very pleasant surprise after many of the polls we have been invited to here.

There is a clue to one answer which slant your data.

I was going to write that if you are investigating sponsor motives you should be polling sponsors, not punters, but clearly this is a small poll, Chelsea specific (I'd imagine other clubs will be steered towards club specific polls too), and you'll do more work investigating the sponsors separately.

I'll be interested in your results conclusions. Please post them later.

Just knew I'd see a Droy response to a Questionnaire Thread.

Droy loves a good poll!