• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abramovichius

Stansted To The Bridge

Hi everyone ,I am new to this forum,I have a question..

I am going to fa cup replay against m.united on 1st of april..as this is my first time going to bridge.actually its first time going to uk.

my flight from stansted is at 19;30 and as the game starts 12;30 and finishes around 14;30(if no extra time played)

so I want to ask if I would be ok with time.as I would need to be at the airport around 19;00..?how long would it actually take to get out of the stadium?and if there is extra time played should I leave early, not to be late for flight,,as I said its my first time visiting bridge so I dont want to mess it all up and get back to the airport on time..any tips and advices would be appreciated.

Thanks

Harvz   

That won't be a problem. Say 1 hour 30 minutes max to get out of the Bridge and to Edgeware Road (District Line), and then just a hop to Baker Street where you can get the EasyBus to Stansted. If you make an effort to get out before the crowd then even faster. The bus takes 1 hour and 10 minutes or so. You have 5 hours to get to the plane.

I'd book an EasyBus before hand if I were you. Go for 16:30 on the day and they'll let you get on any bus with seats an hour before or after that time - but a guaranteed seat at 16:30 of course. Gives you a bit of leeway if it does go to extra time.

Enjoy the match.

Harvz   

just checked the bus thing and looks fair good,but how about the traffick on easter bank holiday?wont it be delayed or anything?thx

I'm actually not sure on that one, but I'd say its not a problem... just don't hang about in between getting to the bus! Also worth checking out how to get from Baker St. to the bus stop. Its only a couple of streets away, but if you're in a hurry it might be confusing. I think the pub that's right beside the stop is called the Allsop Arms Pub or something like that.