• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Squad Status: 2013/2014 Season

I take it Pogba counts as home grown/association trained? He might actually be worth the money bandied about if that is the case.

In my opinion, he's worth the money being bandied about even if he doesn't count as home grown/association trained

In my opinion, he's worth the money being bandied about even if he doesn't count as home grown/association trained

Yes, that United managed to **** that one up is hilarious. Massive player. Think he'd fit in well next to Matic.

But counting as an association trained is an added bonus:)

jones   

I thought he was too, then I saw he signed for Man U in October 2009. That means he misses 3 months on the 36 he needs. However, he turned 21 this year and I remember I read somewhere that the rule allows him to accumulate months during the calendar year he turns 21. Which means, if he signs in July, he will be HG in October.

Can anyone confirm whether I am making stuff up or not?

I thought he was too, then I saw he signed for Man U in October 2009. That means he misses 3 months on the 36 he needs. However, he turned 21 this year and I remember I read somewhere that the rule allows him to accumulate months during the calendar year he turns 21. Which means, if he signs in July, he will be HG in October.

Can anyone confirm whether I am making stuff up or not?

That's my account of the rules, too.

I think the team is better than last year, but I just hope that Terry and Cahill will not suffer any big injury this season... IMO Ivanovic is not a bad cover but Zouma is not ready.

Everytime I have seen Christensen play he has looked class, perhaps he could prove to be the 5th option at CB. I know he's unlikely to see much game time like Kalas last year but he is one player I can see making the first team in the future.