• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cfchoward

Super Cup Final Prague

Just wondered what we might expect to recieve for our ticket allocation, the Eden Arena holds about 21000. Also when we played Sparta Prague where did everyone meet for a drink before the game.One last thing if any season ticket holder can't make it I wonder if they would give me the chance to take there place. We know who we are

Chrisb   

Before the game in Feb everyone was pretty much in the Old Town Square area in a pub called The George and Dragon.

Overpriced boozer when there are plenty of other cheaper boozers not far away, not if I`m bothered, as it stands at the moment I have £135 worth of flight tickets and a possibility of not being able to have my UEFA Away Scheme Renewal being renewed

Thanks guys for all your help I have read that the george and dragon is over priced a pint 3-4 pound and there are plenty of good czech bars nearby or only a short distance on the metro. The owner of the george and dragon should make drink prices cheaper for us chelsea fans as we always spend plenty of money at the bars we visit. My hotel is near the show park in prague 7, metro stop Vitavska 3 stops from Muzeum only 10 mins away pint just over a pound or there is a beach bar at metro stop Andel 4 stops 1 change Mustek by the river Vitava which is like a beach it's called Smichov beach we could all meet up there sorry I don't know drink prices but will still be cheaper than town.What does everyone else think cheers Howard

I have just sent a email to Martin at the george and dragon pub asking what deals the pub is willing to do for chelsea fans I will let you know what the reply is if there is one.Like the pub El Nino Essien has good area good pub fair priced drink cheers Howard

I have just sent a email to Martin at the george and dragon pub asking what deals the pub is willing to do for chelsea fans I will let you know what the reply is if there is one.Like the pub El Nino Essien has good area good pub fair priced drink cheers Howard

The Pub in Prague One is decent. Self service and you compete with other tables and other bars in Prague to drink the most. Plus it's still only £1 a pint and there's happy hour too.

We'll get 5,000 tickets each. Won't sell out.

Do you really think so?

I think that match will get a lot more attention than any other super cup has before. First the revenge character between Chelsea and Bayern - and then the Mou vs Pep - story.

And Prague is a 3 hours drive from Munich...

Do you really think so?

I think that match will get a lot more attention than any other super cup has before. First the revenge character between Chelsea and Bayern - and then the Mou vs Pep - story.

And Prague is a 3 hours drive from Munich...

You will sell out as Bayern fans and take most neutral seats as it only 3 hours away but Chelsea won't sell out. Last weekend before everyone goes back to School and work. Flights are already £300 return. We'll sell around 3,500-4,000 in my opinion. Only sold 2,500 in Monaco which is closer.