• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CostaTheBlue

Ashes 2013

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the Ashes 2013?

Its giving me the hump to be honest.

Hahahha, I was enjoying it a little bit more. Not sure if he can ever repeat it, but he was so in the zone. Playing lovely shots with absolute ease...

Bloody heck. Hell of a knock by Agar!

Terrible bowling from England. The number 11 shouldn't be making 98.

I've not been impressed with England so far, we must improve if we are going to have a chance.

Only watching this on cricinfo.com, but I have a suspicion that the main message so far is that the full Aussi batting line up is amazingly brittle, and a collapse to 117/9 again is far more likely than a 163 stand involving a tail ender.

Only watching this on cricinfo.com, but I have a suspicion that the main message so far is that the full Aussi batting line up is amazingly brittle, and a collapse to 117/9 again is far more likely than a 163 stand involving a tail ender.

I hate to say it, but this is sadly the truth. I still you think you blokes will win this one, Agar was lucky not to be out on 6, that replay seemed to show he was out but I guess he was given the benefit of the doubt.

I would say that while both bowling line ups are relatively similar (yours is probably slightly better), the gap between batting line ups is really night and day and should see you win this one comfortably in the end I think.

Ooooooh that was tense!!! And that really awful bowler (according to that muppet, TorresTheBlue) Jimmy Anderson only took 10 wickets. Shame on him!