• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CostaTheBlue

Ashes 2013

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the Ashes 2013?

CFC1966   

Cook is showing what a poor captain he is in this match. England in total control with the chance to force Australia to follow but he decides to bat again. Now suddenly England are 31-3, and the whole momentum of the match has changed. The Test match could be nearly won if the follow on had been enforced.

Yes, Swann did well today, the Aussies couldn't handle his spin.

Usual garbage from you! Can't make up my mind whether you crave attention, whether you're a troll, WUM or just a 12 yr old pubescent? There is, of course the possibility that you are actually stupid...

Cook made exactly the right decision- we get significant time at the crease, we get to wear out the Aussies in the field and then we get to bowl at them needing an impossible target.

Pragmatic captaincy if you ask me...

What an innings this has been from Root. I didn't think he was capable of that. Bell is being his usual self, there's another 100 coming up for the Coventry lad.

England 503 runs ahead, it's looking good but you can never write off the Aussies. Hopefully Cook knows when to declare.

3rd wicket being dogged. 134-3. Need to try something different,keep them guessing. SPIN!

Chrisb   

Didn't realise that Joe Root could bowl that well! Man of the match for me I think.

Australia are hopeless, the worst Aussie cricket team of all time. Only the rain can save them from a 5-0 whitewash.

It's just over three weeks until the first test of another Ashes series, the most important series in cricket.

England go in as favourites, but I don't like how some people think we only have to turn up to win. I've got this awful feeling that Australia are going to play a lot better than people think, and if Anderson keeps bowling badly, it won't look good for us.

What does everyone else think?

Australia are hopeless, the worst Aussie cricket team of all time. Only the rain can save them from a 5-0 whitewash.

Yes, Australia were bad, but that's not to say that they won't win a test. But they need to do something pretty darn drastic to stand a chance of winning.

But a 5-0 drumming does have a certain ring to it.

It's that day again. The sun is in the sky,grass is cut,the Aussies are crying,can't wait. Will KP ( the Truman Show ) do anything or just make up the numbers. I fear the latter.

Over in 4 days.

Australia are batting well (246-3), I hope this isn't the start of an incredible Australian fightback in the series. We need some of that famous Manchester rain.

Damn, the predictions of a batting wicket were certainly true, but not it seems, my prediction. Still, it's early days, so you never know.