• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

Van Ginkel

So assuming we sign De Rossi, that gives us Lampard Mikel Ramires Romeu van Ginkel De Rossi and Essien as options for cm. Essien is a dressing room influence for Mou so I expect him to stay and for sure one of van Ginkel or Romeu to go on loan.

If Romeu goes on loan, it will be a Marin loan and not a Lukaku/De Bruyne one.

Romeu is a goner.

I've a feeling that Droy will be along at some point to update us all about the latest developments in mobility scooter technology. :)

In the meantime, since every deal ever announced like this on TOCWS has subsequently been completed, It's probably safe to say welcome to Marco and to wish him a long and successful Chelsea career.

Adaemus   

Loan him back to Holland till after the world cup, then sit there looking smug as he dominates in Brazil next summer...well, we can hope anyway!

Heard good things, not seen him play myself but nice to see us continuing to snap up Europe's hottest talents. As long as we can keep them all happy while they wait for their chance in the team (ie Courtois) then we're going to have a hell of a team in a couple of years.

I've a feeling that Droy will be along at some point to update us all about the latest developments in mobility scooter technology. :)

Indeed - not only does it travel the length and breadth of Benelux to reach Arnhem, it reaches 60Km across the Dutch border to Leverkusen.

Who would have thought that one man could cover the whole of Europe from Lille to Leverkusen? I mean it is almost as big as London and the home counties (though with much better motorways).

If Romeu goes on loan, it will be a Marin loan and not a Lukaku/De Bruyne one.

Romeu is a goner.

I'm still a big fan of the boy and I believe he can develop into, at the very least, a good rotation option. 2 years on loan could do wonders. Hell, I think he's a better prospect than Matic was when he was here and look what happened there.

Harvz   

Another astute long-sighted signing by the board. Have to give it to them, they're beginning to make up for the first quarter of Torres' transfer fee.

If he's good enough to be rotated with Lampard, then this could well be the perfect situation for us and him. Learn from the professional's professional while getting time to bed into the team. In theory Lampard himself also doesn't get over-played, or under-played, unless Van Ginkel is already the dogs bollocks.

Welcome to Chelsea. This is exactly the type of player we need. The only thing he lacks is experience but the fees quoted are so cheap especially for a player with so much potential that there is really nothing to complain about. Cm seems to finally be getting sorted, MVG seems to be a big unit who can dictate play. Give me an experienced Cm who wont get trampled by Yaya or Diame (DDR works for me) and then my biggest concerns with the team will seem to be fixed. We obviously still have issues with our strikers but for me that issue always came second to the midfield.

I'm still a big fan of the boy and I believe he can develop into, at the very least, a good rotation option. 2 years on loan could do wonders. Hell, I think he's a better prospect than Matic was when he was here and look what happened there.

I'm not sure but my feeling that he's done here is less to do with him and more to do with the club.

Van Ginkel is a better fit for the squad just in terms of age, given the rules that govern squad composition. I can't foresee a loan deal being a means to develop Romeu for Chelsea's purposes. Strikes me that clubs are going to need a try-before-you-buy option before splashing out on him.