• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

Van Ginkel

Not seen anything of him, but those who have have said good things - that's enough of a starting block for me.

Get the feeling he'll be part of the squad next season rather than being loaned out.

Welcome to the Club!

Bison   

I know looking at youtube videos is a no-no but this guy looks really quick which has surprised me. He's a big unit at 6'1 and looks very athletic which is great.

Love the comparison in reactions to when Schurlle signed ;) in all seriousness I've basically read from loads of reports ect that he is on his way to being a complete footballer. Happy with this one. Just to really gage how talk he is, does anyone know Lampard's height?

Would love a DDR and then a Cavani/Ibra. The Bruma kid for a few years to come would be a ridiculous summer in terms of potential

Bison   

Love the comparison in reactions to when Schurlle signed ;) in all seriousness I've basically read from loads of reports ect that he is on his way to being a complete footballer. Happy with this one. Just to really gage how talk he is, does anyone know Lampard's height?

Would love a DDR and then a Cavani/Ibra. The Bruma kid for a few years to come would be a ridiculous summer in terms of potential

Lampard is 6'0.

So good to see the how wisely the club have spent money in the last few seasons buying players with great potential at great prices. I recall a few years ago being desperate for some young players as the squad was ageing and we kept spending money after players had become well known and their prices had inflated. KDB, Lukaku, Courtois, Azpi, Moses, MVG, Cahill have all been good value for money and all have their best years ahead of them. Even something such as buying Oscar, 5 years ago we would have never taken a punt on a player straight from Brazil and would have waited for him to make his mark on Europe first. When we won the league in 2010 our team had no real long term future and the turn around in just a few years is remarkable.