• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Khobar   

Fabregas? Interesting, one I hadn't considered. I'm all for it.

Scooba   

Matic - Fabregas

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

Tasty.

Jay Seal   

Hard to like the guy but anyone who'd get the reception he'd likely get in a Chelsea shirt at Arsenal, Barcelona and probably Man U can't be all bad.

Hard to like the guy but anyone who'd get the reception he'd likely get in a Chelsea shirt at Arsenal, Barcelona and probably Man U can't be all bad.

Christ, can you imagine ... We were all so desensitised to the Ashley Cole treatment by the end, a fresh bout of that would be absolutely hilarious.

I know it's small and petty and it makes me a bad person, but I'd have a sh*t-eating grin for weeks if we signed Fabregas, and just because of how north London would react.

Harvz   

Fabregas would be an incredible signing. Can't say I'm overly enthusiastic about it, but that's just the Arsenal connection. He'd be perfect for our side.

Dingus   

Twitter is madness. Couple of papers reporting its close, another account saying Utd and the bin dippers are ahead of us. Silly season is truly upon us.

Crazy that we're even being linked with him, but then I never thought we'd sign Torres and look what happned there........... :-S

Gerard Romero @gerardromero · 2h BOOM! Anuncia @MigRico que el futur de CESC passa pel CHELSEA de Mourinho!!

Translates to: BOOM! @ El MigRico announces that future CESC passes by CHELSEA Mourinho!

Thats from Rac1, a Catalunya based Radio Station. I dont know how reliable they are, but one of the biggest Barca blogger seems quite worried about this now that Rac1 are reporting it.

Edited by AnniHilat0R

Twitter is madness. Couple of papers reporting its close, another account saying Utd and the bin dippers are ahead of us. Silly season is truly upon us.

I thoroughly enjoy the ebb and flow of rumours, especially the idea that any foreign papers are particularly 'reliable'.

I'm sure Fabregas will be a dead-cert to go somewhere else within a few hours, and will SENSATIONALLY u-turn to join someone else entirely.