• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

DannyLB   

Gerard Romero @gerardromero · 2h BOOM! Anuncia @MigRico que el futur de CESC passa pel CHELSEA de Mourinho!!

Translates to: BOOM! @ El MigRico announces that future CESC passes by CHELSEA Mourinho!

Thats from Rac1, a Catalunya based Radio Station. I dont know how reliable they are, but one of the biggest Barca blogger seems quite worried about this now that Rac1 are reporting it.

Translation making literally no sense. Fabregas travels in the future, finds Mourinho and uses a ball to pass it by him. That's what I get out of that. Edited by DannyLB

Jay Seal   

Translation making literally no sense. Fabregas travels in the future, finds Mourinho and uses a ball to pass it by him. That's what I get out of that.

Cesc's future passes to the Chelsea of Mourinho... I'm guessing.

Translation making literally no sense. Fabregas travels in the future, finds Mourinho and uses a ball to pass it by him. That's what I get out of that.

Lol. Dont know Spanish, so Google Translate it was. As Jay said, it could mean that his future has been passed to Chelsea or something. Rough guess.

Jay Seal   

Christ, can you imagine ... We were all so desensitised to the Ashley Cole treatment by the end, a fresh bout of that would be absolutely hilarious.

I know it's small and petty and it makes me a bad person, but I'd have a sh*t-eating grin for weeks if we signed Fabregas, and just because of how north London would react.

Supposing it does happen he couldn't have a better start with us than for a trip to Emirates to be in the first few games of the season. The build up alone would be worth it.

Dingus   

And now Balague saying Fabregas has not agreed anything with us.

But didn't deny that we're not in for him like him confirming Arsenal aren't.

But didn't deny that we're not in for him like him confirming Arsenal aren't.

Not that I'm twisting Balague's tweets to turn them into bizarre evidence that Fabregas is definitely moving to Chelsea BUT ...

If he is, or is at least open to it, his reputation is going to take a complete battering, and he'd likely be briefing trusted media colleagues to say that nothing is settled but that he's being forced out by one club he loves and ignored by the other.

Oh, transfer rumours. I do love you.

Stim   

Sky Sports now linking us and Barca with a move for Koke.

In one of the silliest articles I read today where the quotes they use are all Koke saying he is happy at his club, doesn't want to move and wants to stay there for a long time.

Scooba   

Sky Sports now linking us and Barca with a move for Koke.

Jeezo, imagine signing both him and Fabregas. We would go from a decent midfield to amongst the very, very best in the world.

Evidence enough of the inflated (nonsensical sometimes) prices Englishmen go for when you think that Adam Lallana looks set for a move to The Scousers for £25m and you could up that by £5m and pick up Fabregas. Luke Shaw at £25m? Nah, not for me.