• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Too many reports over here that he has past his medical for it not to be true, the medical generally being the last part of any transfer before it's official.

I'd expect it to be officially announced by the end of this week.

Pacojo @PacojoSER · 25m Piqué confirma a Del Bosque que Cesc se va del Barça por 33 mill €.(se supone q al Chelsea) conversación pillada por TVE pre rueda de prensa

Translates to: Pacojo @ PacojoSER · 25m Piqué Del Bosque confirmed that Cesc leaves Barca for 33 million €. (Assuming q Chelsea) conversation caught by pre TVE press conference

33m Euros, thats about 27m Pounds ? Could be an inter team joke possibly, cause thats quite a low transfer sum.

It'd be almost bang-on the reported buy back fee Arsenal allegedly agreed ...

Dingus   

Could have been talking about Costa maybe....

Doesn't mention who though does it either...

Ah crap, bring back Ceefax when that was the only way to find out a transfer bar the papers.

JP talks out of wishful thinking all the time.

Yep, it's not like Jose praised his ass off, or said he might be coming back. And it's not like pretty much every media outlet is saying he's coming back. Or that it makes sense with Cech not having recovered by then. Or that we've been seriously linked with Barkley for months and allegedly had scouts watching him according to a lot of the British press.

It's all in my mind. Obviously.

Here is the video link. Any Spanish Speakers here to help translate ?

http://www.rtve.es/deportes/20140604/pique-somos-candidatos-pero-unicos-favoritos/948450.shtml

I don't think translation is needed, you can pretty much understand the general gist of it-although I'm not sure why they're laughing about it. Are they trying to troll us?

DLU   

Luis - looks like a deal is happening. Fabregas - possibly happening rate it about 60-40 in our favour [if spanish press are telling the truth], Barkley - not happening this summer Tiago - Wouldnt surprise me if he signs too

If the Spanish press are telling the truth it's more like 99-1 in our favour mate.

I don't think translation is needed, you can pretty much understand the general gist of it-although I'm not sure why they're laughing about it. Are they trying to troll us?

LoL, yeah could be the case. Probably say this to spike things, head back to the hotel room and have a proper laugh about everyone panicking

Update: Just to further add to the Pique laughing part.

Andy West @andywest01 · 39m ...however!...Pique is a notorious practical joker and knew microphones were around. Seems like a nice little wind-up for internal amusement

Edited by AnniHilat0R

DLU   

So apprently another spanish radio claims Fabregas is joining us for 33m. I don't know what will be more fun, watching him play for us or watching Arsenal fans watch him play for us...