• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Dingus   

It has to be £33m though right?

33m Euros is only about £28m which Arsenal would easily pay as it triggers their clause.... Not to mention an absolute bargain.

I dunno, don't want to believe it now in case he's going somewhere else.... :-(

I saw the Pique-Del Bosque conversation. Pique said to the manager: 'We should defend Cesc a bit more. He has said me it's done. He's going now, for 33 million euros'. Anyway, Pique doesn't said the team Fabregas is signing for in any moment.

Rac1, a catalan based radio, have reported a few minutes ago it's Chelsea. 33 million euros plus some bonuses.

Rafael Hernández @RafaelH117 · 9m Roger Saperas on RAC1 confirms Fàbregas is off to Chelsea for €33m plus add ons.

Rafael Hernández @RafaelH117 · 6m Yes, RAC1 is reliable for Barcelona related stuff but they've missed like any other outlet before. Saperas seems very confident of it.

LoL, yeah could be the case. Probably say this to spike things, head back to the hotel room and have a proper laugh about everyone panicking

Update: Just to further add to the Pique laughing part.

Andy West @andywest01 · 39m ...however!...Pique is a notorious practical joker and knew microphones were around. Seems like a nice little wind-up for internal amusement

That's my feeling - they are playing games with the media, Del Bosque far too experienced to be caught out in that way.

DLU   

If we actually manage to sell two subs for almost 100m and buy Fabregas for around 30m, our club will have more than made up for the bad ending of the last season.

Gonçalo Lopes @_GoncaloLopes · 60s Cesc Fábregas and CFC. 33m€. Deal almost closed.

Seems like spot the Fabregascopter time could be around the corner

Edited by AnniHilat0R

That's my feeling - they are playing games with the media, Del Bosque far too experienced to be caught out in that way.

Fabregas has apparently been told to leave Barca, hardly a laughing matter and something a team mate/manager would use as a windup.

Scooba   

Buzzing at the minute. Might go full transfer muppet and stay up all night refreshing twitter. Come on Cesc put us out our misery!!!