• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ando   

It has to be £33m though right?

33m Euros is only about £28m which Arsenal would easily pay as it triggers their clause.... Not to mention an absolute bargain.

I dunno, don't want to believe it now in case he's going somewhere else.... :-(

Just today, Arsenal Supporters Trust had an Q&A session with Ivan Gazidis, Arsenal's CEO, and he practically confirmed that they're not after Cesc, so don't worry.

He's coming.

DLU   

Buzzing at the minute. Might go full transfer muppet and stay up all night refreshing twitter. Come on Cesc put us out our misery!!!

Hehe, I doubt there will be any progress during the night. Whoever is involved in those transfers have to sleep too ;)

Dingus   

Costa and Fabregas coming in for 60m and selling Luiz for 48m though.....

Insane business done here people.

Costa and Fabregas coming in for 60m and selling Luiz for 48m though.....

Insane business done here people.

With Luiz, possibly Mikel and Bertrand going, that's £68 million coming in, and maybe £10-15 million more if we sell Moses, Marin and Romeu. If we buy Costa. Fabregas, Luis and Tiago, we will have spent about £80 million and essentially covered ourselves, and with Lukaku, Zouma and Courtois coming into the squad (hopefully), we should be much stronger, and still have that £10 million surplus from January. Torres will go on loan (we might even make £10 million from him). A squad anything like that should be serious contenders next season.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/480274/TRANSFER-NEWS-Utd-in-pole-for-Fabregas-Costa-to-Chelsea-Arsenal-want-freebie-Pejcinovic

Man Utd have moved ahead of Chelsea in the race for Cesc Fabregas as Barcelona don't want to face him in next season's Champions League.

now that would make sense from barca + not selling to us.... but have seen it reported a few places that manu dont want him now.... so just need to wait and see I suppose...

I see that a swap is also being mentioned a few places with lakaku going to madrid and Filipe Luis coming to us, I hope not I would be really disappointed that lukaku hasn't been given a proper chance here!

Rafael Hernández @RafaelH117 · 14m Catradio also saying Fàbregas is off to Chelsea. Good as done.

Futbolargentino @FCBJulian · 32m CatRadio says that Arsenal refused to pay what Barcelona asked . They had refusal but not buy back. Chelsea highest bider.

Futbolargentino @FCBJulian · 30m RAC1 : Tomorrow there will be nogiciation between Barcelona and Sevilla for Ivan Rakitic #FCB

Seems like things are lining up.

Dingus   

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/480274/TRANSFER-NEWS-Utd-in-pole-for-Fabregas-Costa-to-Chelsea-Arsenal-want-freebie-Pejcinovic

Man Utd have moved ahead of Chelsea in the race for Cesc Fabregas as Barcelona don't want to face him in next season's Champions League.

now that would make sense from barca + not selling to us.... but have seen it reported a few places that manu dont want him now.... so just need to wait and see I suppose...

I see that a swap is also being mentioned a few places with lakaku going to madrid and Filipe Luis coming to us, I hope not I would be really disappointed that lukaku hasn't been given a proper chance here!

Please don't do this to me. These types of posts made me lose hope again. lol

Please don't do this to me. These types of posts made me lose hope again. lol

Anything from express, metro, daily star should be ignored immediately. That particular story is lifted from Marca, who, in the same article say Fabregas wants Chelsea move as its london and CL football

Given the sources in Spain reporting he is coming to us, for this to not happen they will look like absolute idiots. Biggest hint is catalan based sources are reporting it

Edited by bouncybouncy

DLU   

Anything from express, metro, daily star should be ignored immediately. That particular story is lifted from Marca, who, in the same article say Fabregas wants Chelsea move as its london and CL football

Yeap, have them all hidden on newsnow