• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Khobar   

Thought Dzeco would have been a decent shout to be honest.

Codger   

If The Guardian reckon we're after Eto'o, you can safely rule out any interest in Eto'o. Truly awful transfer coverage there.

They're only writing it because their shill was briefed on two pieces for United.

Still feels a bit like United are trying to stop him getting injured. If he is so fit and definitely not joining us, then he should start against us.

If he does, he's probably staying at United. If not, he's probably joining us and they aren't announcing it yet. We will see.

Really can't see the point of signing Eto'o, was once a great striker but too old now and on mega money. If we don't get Rooney I'd rather give lukaku a chance.

Ham   

Thanks for your input, ill be sure to take it into consideration.

"I'll" not "ill".

Ham   

Just watching England v Scotland.

Are we sure we want to buy anyone who's only good enough to play for a British national team?

Rooneys main reason for wanting to leave must be Wellbeck. He is Utd and Englands Kalou.

Mourinho on Eto'o: "I am always happy that somebody that worked with me previously is happy to be back and work with me again" #CFC (Sky)

Mourinho: "That is a good feeling I have, when I read that Samuel is keen. It is fantastic for us but we are going to see what happens" #CFC