• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Think id prefer berbatov over eto'o...

Me too!

Mourinho on Eto'o: "I am always happy that somebody that worked with me previously is happy to be back and work with me again" #CFC (Sky)

Mourinho: "That is a good feeling I have, when I read that Samuel is keen. It is fantastic for us but we are going to see what happens" #CFC

dont want him,,,,he is all about the money, no player goes to russia to further his career

Moyes talking about Rooney...cringeworthy...

Yep, no one wants to say anything. Maybe Keane should tell him that United should sell?!

gavhc   
haven't I already confirmed to all of you that eto'o won't sign for us?. Stop reading bs lads

We'll stop reading it, when you stop typing it. Numpty.

samuel86   
We'll stop reading it, when you stop typing it. Numpty.

I'm not posting bs. Remember that I confirmed benteke wouldn't sign for us the day he handed in a transfer request. You and the media were dead certain he would sign for us. And I was first to mention rooney being our primary target back in june.

Van Ginkel and Essien are two extra players from last season.

Our striking department line compared to this time last year is much stronger too. Torres v Torres, Lukaku, Ba.

Sturridge was obviously already on his way out and wasnt being picked.

They're extra players but are they extra quality (or the quality we require). Lukaku I do have high hopes for but I fell next season he will be best played as he was at WBA last season, Torres is shot and Ba I don't rate at all, he is ok as a 3rd choice but the way it is looking he could end up No1/2.

Essien is solid as a squad utitility man but is not going to be the beast of yesteryear again and VG has a lot of potential but is raw.

This if course is only my opinion but I still think with the squad we've got at the moment we're still lacking a physical presence in the midfield and will still get dominated by the Toures of this world and upfront the focal point still have too many question marks. Hopefully I'm wrong and Jose will be able to work his magic as he normally does.

I'm not posting bs. Remember that I confirmed benteke wouldn't sign for us the day he handed in a transfer request. You and the media were dead certain he would sign for us. And I was first to mention rooney being our primary target back in june.

What a load of old nonsense, you make out you're in the know but you don't have a clue. Guessing and hoping you're right means jack. Everyone has known rooney wanted out of united so him being linked with us is obvious!!

Sarin   

You mostly post pure bs.

I remember several other things you said completely wrong, and how you had no idea about stuff that did happen.

Saying Eto won't sign for us doesn't make you "in the know".

It means you have enough football knowledge to realize you don't watch the live games on the Discovery channel