• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Kezza   

Rakitic for Fabregas. Seriously I don't see why Barca badly needed this swap. It's mind boggling but good for us.

Feroze   

Fabregas has never been famous for his defensive capabilities. He's slow and he rarely tracks back=not Lampard & Gerrard style. He doesn't have Lampard's stamina either. He's just not a good defender, historically at least. I can only imagine him taking Oscar's role, or in a 433 system. Could've kept Mata instead imo, who's faster and younger.

He isn't that bad in defending..

14c5x1g.jpg

And you can't comare him with Mata.. Mata cannot play as a central midfielder.

DLU   

He isn't that bad in defending..

14c5x1g.jpg

And you can't comare him with Mata.. Mata cannot play as a central midfielder.

Thanks for this!

Do you by any chance have similar stats on Fabregas and Ramires?

DLU   

Just found it myself.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#la_liga/2013/2014/francesc_f%E1bregas/69/69/306/0/p|premier_league/2013/2014/ramires/64/64/443/0/p#total_score/attack_score/defence_score/total_forward_passes/total_backward_passes/successful_passes/chances_created/key_passes/assists/goals_scored/tackles_won/tackles_lost#total

Unsurpsingly, Fabregas' total score is 1096, and Ramires'.....163.

DLU   

Ramires did win more tackles in total though. But this is just because he was generally involved in more tackles. He also lost many more than Fabregas so it evens up.

DLU   

Can't wait until Ramires will be replaced by a proper football player. We've been playing with just 10 men for long enough.

Diego Costa is on his way to Stamford Bridge, per reports from AS. The Spanish striker was asked after La Roja's match with El Salvador whether or not he was going to be at Chelsea next campaign, and he candidly replied Well it looks like it"...

Maybe a good way to change the topic

Does anybody else get the feeling that he might not really want to leave Atletico?

Ham   

Can't wait until Ramires will be replaced by a proper football player. We've been playing with just 10 men for long enough.

Change the record.

Ramires was disappointing for most of last season especially towards the end and his disciplinary record. But you are going way over the top with your comments, Jose clearly has faith in the player and I know who's judgement I trust.