• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

When Di Marzio is sure about something, we can be sure it's done. So we can welcome Filipe. Trust me, I saw him a lot of times in La Coruna, he was a superb left back but in Atletico he improved even more. Another amazing signing by Chelsea.

And regarding Kroos, I think Chelsea could get him without selling anyone (I read a lot of mentions to Oscar). Fabregas is clearly a replacement for Lampard so we can add to our numbers in central midfield. Maybe Mikel will leave, and no sure if van Ginkel will be ready (absolutely don't know), but I think getting an outstanding player like Kroos for the reported price in the media can't be a bad business, never.

lzheyi   

I think people on here are underrating Kroos massively.

He is a fantastic player and can play deeper or further up the pitch, could be a stellar signing.

I think we may be the minority.......

I actually think kroos would be cheaper in terms of wages and transfer values due to his contract situation.

Anyone know where these Kroos links are coming from? I would've never thought that we'd sign Cesc and Kroos in one summer, especially a world cup summer.

lzheyi   

When Di Marzio is sure about something, we can be sure it's done. So we can welcome Filipe. Trust me, I saw him a lot of times in La Coruna, he was a superb left back but in Atletico he improved even more. Another amazing signing by Chelsea.

And regarding Kroos, I think Chelsea could get him without selling anyone (I read a lot of mentions to Oscar). Fabregas is clearly a replacement for Lampard so we can add to our numbers in central midfield. Maybe Mikel will leave, and no sure if van Ginkel will be ready (absolutely don't know), but I think getting an outstanding player like Kroos for the reported price in the media can't be a bad business, never.

Instead of strengthening our rivals, we might as well stock up!

if he goes to man utd, under van gaal, they will be a major major force next season.

Instead of strengthening our rivals, we might as well stock up!

if he goes to man utd, under van gaal, they will be a major major force next season.

Not unless he can play five positions at the same time they won't.

His fatigue seems to have worn off miraculously quickly as soon as the WC started.

After barely having played for the last month of our season never mind the several weeks "rest" he's had since our season ended.

People are just looking for sensationalism here I think.

Anyone know where these Kroos links are coming from? I would've never thought that we'd sign Cesc and Kroos in one summer, especially a world cup summer.

Bild and El Confidencial.

His performance against Croatia was better than majority of his performances for us. Ironically enough, something I am sure that has not gone unnoticed, but it will go pass with no comment, in a position out wide.

We had a manager who used to get battered on here for playing him out wide. However, he has proved he can do it impressively.

Which one do you mean? Di Matteo, Mourinho or Benitez?

Felipe Luis is 29 in august. Not for me.

I don't know that his age is that big a deal. £18-19m for someone who can join an otherwise young-ish team and make a immediate contribution, keeping it up for three or so years is worth the investment.

How much was Cole on a week? It seems possible that Luis would cost as much as or only a little more than Cole did on a yearly basis, even with a seemingly large transfer fee, and at this point he'd be an upgrade.

Edited by thevelourfog