• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

GJH   

Reading on Twitter that Falcao has been transfer listed because Monaco have overspent? If true he must be Real bound.

I don't think it would be that certain. He was quite emotional before leaving Atletico, enough for it to be reasonable to think he would seriously consider an alternative to Real if there was one. If Monaco have to sell to reduce wages, they might have to accept less than £50m too.

I don't think it would be that certain. He was quite emotional before leaving Atletico, enough for it to be reasonable to think he would seriously consider an alternative to Real if there was one. If Monaco have to sell to reduce wages, they might have to accept less than £50m too.

The cynic in me was thinking Atletico to Monaco to Real was better than Atletico to Real! You could be right though

Arkie   

Mou insists we are still in for Rooney. Sound like mind games to me at this point.

paulw66   

I still believe that Sheva was a Roman purchase

Based on?

Not having a go, just curious. As far as I can see, the only link is that they are both Eastern European.

Had he scored a shed load of goals, nobody would have said a thing.

Edit - techically everyone in the last 10 years is a Roman purchase to some degree. Robben and Cech were clearly "club" purchases but nobody goes on about Roman interfeering in those transfers because they were successful.

Edited by paulw66

GJH   

The cynic in me was thinking Atletico to Monaco to Real was better than Atletico to Real! You could be right though

Well, while Atletico really can't afford to keep €60m players, the wages he's probably on at Monaco surely helped him out the door, so there's room for some cynicism.

But if Falcao is available again and the asking price isn't excessive, I hope he is seen as a genuine alternative to Rooney, despite their differences.

Edited by GJH

Tsaras   

Guys check this out.

The official Chelsea Youtube channel has uploaded Jose's interview from today but somehow by mistake (?) they included a part when they were still checking the microphone.

That small part lasts for around 7 minutes but it's quite interesting.

For instance at some point the guy who is sitting at he mic says: "I 'd just like to remind you that we are not taking questions on Wayne Rooney Jose, unless...." (@4:35)

Can somebody actually understand the whole thing? Do you think they left that part intentionally in?

You can even hear Jose at 4:20 playing around.

Link to the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4RliXEQP3A

Interesting times!

Edited by Tsaras

Guys check this out.

The official Chelsea Youtube channel has uploaded Jose's interview from today but somehow by mistake they included in the upload a part when they were still checking the micophones.

That small part lasts for around 7 minutes and there are many interesting things.

For instance at some point the guy who is sitting at he mic says.. "I 'd just like to remind you that we are not taking questions on Wayne Rooney Jose, unless...." (@4:35)

Can somebody actually understand the close thing he said? Do you think they left that part intentionally in?

Link to the interview:

Interesting times!

"I 'd just like to remind you that we are not taking questions on Wayne Rooney Jose, unless...."

I't sound like he say Steve/Stevie, after unless?

GJH   

Guys check this out.

The official Chelsea Youtube channel has uploaded Jose's interview from today but somehow by mistake they included in the upload a part when they were still checking the micophones.

That small part lasts for around 7 minutes and there are many interesting things.

For instance at some point the guy who is sitting at he mic says.. "I 'd just like to remind you that we are not taking questions on Wayne Rooney Jose, unless...." (@4:35)

Can somebody actually understand the close thing he said? Do you think they left that part intentionally in?

Link to the interview:

Interesting times!

"I'd just like to remind anyone we will not taking questions on Wayne Rooney today, erm.. oh no, it's not Steve, is it?"

I don't think there's anything of substance being said at all, honestly.

Guys check this out.

The official Chelsea Youtube channel has uploaded Jose's interview from today but somehow by mistake (?) they included a part when they were still checking the microphone.

That small part lasts for around 7 minutes but it's quite interesting.

For instance at some point the guy who is sitting at he mic says: "I 'd just like to remind you that we are not taking questions on Wayne Rooney Jose, unless...." (@4:35)

Can somebody actually understand the whole thing? Do you think they left that part intentionally in?

Link to the interview:

Interesting times!

It's not Jose, it's the guys at Chelsea TV doing an impression of him! It's all just messing about,

Regarding what he says about not taking questions on Rooney, it's the same guy doing an impression of I'm guessing the CFC press officer.

I'm assuming they didn't realise the mic was on as they were setting up before the press conference. Suprising they didn't check before they uploaded it.