• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

I've got a picture in my mind of him in those ridiculous 'hoops'. It's so beautiful - they are made for each other. The shame of it.

Lukaku's agent quoted in one of the papers this morning as saying that Lukaku will not be going out on loan again next season and may be signing a new contract with CFC.

Fine by me - as I said a few weeks back, a potential partnership of Costa and Lukaku would be great and, despite the World Cup so far, I haven't changed my mind about that.

Funny that after such a bad world cup he says things like this, I get the feeling if he had been really good in Brazil his agent would be making rather different comments.

If Courtois is sold, just prepare yourselves for the numerous 'Oh, I know of a player who looks great, but the stupid board didn't think he was good enough' posts if Cech, heaven forbid has a bad game.

Nicholas   

Mark has made it clear that he's interested in a new contract with the club and I'm sure he's in the loop as far as the Cech/Courtois decision is concerned.

But why would he be regardless of his contractual situation? His decision to stay might just be financial as much as anything else.

Nicholas   

Funny that after such a bad world cup he says things like this, I get the feeling if he had been really good in Brazil his agent would be making rather different comments.

Good Lord, it's only been two games so far and some of the other forwards in the team should share in the blame - they don't always take the best option.

Stim   

If Courtois is sold, just prepare yourselves for the numerous 'Oh, I know of a player who looks great, but the stupid board didn't think he was good enough' posts if Cech, heaven forbid has a bad game.

On the flipside, if Cortouis is kept and has a good performance I'm preparing for snarky 'and some people wanted him sold' comments.

Cech could play for 10 years and when he retires we'll hear about the keeper we could have kept 10 years ago.

No matter what happens there is a group of people who will be snarky. Tbf they will most likely be people who didn't make their feelings known and will pretend to have been on the 'correct' side all along.

GURJ SS   

A Spanish striker made good movement and scored yesterday, Fernando.....something. .....

On the flipside, if Cortouis is kept and has a good performance I'm preparing for snarky 'and some people wanted him sold' comments.

Cech could play for 10 years and when he retires we'll hear about the keeper we could have kept 10 years ago.

No matter what happens there is a group of people who will be snarky. Tbf they will most likely be people who didn't make their feelings known and will pretend to have been on the 'correct' side all along.

Haha yeah true that.

As I said before though, it's definitely going to be one of the biggest calls of the last decade for Chelsea. Either player could retire injured next season... Courtois could go onto be the greatest GK of all time and then push a move to Real Madrid, while Cech remains solid and spends 10 years at PSG.

We just have to make sure we don't regret whatever decision we make, as the scenarios are potentially limitless.

Jay Seal   

A Spanish striker made good movement and scored yesterday, Fernando.....something. .....

Good'o. Let him off for being shite the last two and a half years then.

Bison   

...in a meaningless game against terrible opposition. He's not bad that at.