• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

DLU   

Kroos one the other hand has a remote chance of happening, even though it's very unlikely.

Having said this, Kroos would be a terrific signing and a supermassive upgrade on a certain number 7.

Edited by DLU

Hoping and genuinely believing are two different things. I am not an avid follower of transfer rumours merry-go-round but I can recall Juventus saying they won't sell and Pogba saying he won't leave. Moreover, 60m isn't the kind of money we throw around these days, especially not for a 21 year old.

I think there may be wheels on this rumour, but it won't be for £60 million, no where near that.

DLU   

I think there may be wheels on this rumour, but it won't be for £60 million, no where near that.

Well as I say, when it comes to hoping, then I hope you're right, but when it comes to thinking about it rationally, I highly doubt it. Then again, I'd have never expected Fabregas to sign for us either ;)

I don't see any reason as to why we'll loan Salah, I'm sure he'll get game time.

For me, the jury is very much out on him.

As for Rambo, he looked as brainless for Brazil as he did for us last season - and I'm one of his biggest fans. He's really gone backwards in my view.

Possible bad news for all those wishing to usher Mikel out of the door (and there goes part of James Prescott's Fantasy Treasure Chest of £100m+ he hoped we might spend on a few of the 30+ players we've been rumoured to be interested in). Mikel says he doesn't want to leave in spite of interest from other clubs and is looking forward to playing alongside Cesc next season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2674261/John-Obi-Mikel-says-wait-play-alongside-Cesc-Fabregas-wont-leaving-Chelsea-despite-Inter-Milan-interest.html

Possible bad news for all those wishing to usher Mikel out of the door (and there goes part of James Prescott's Fantasy Treasure Chest of £100m+ he hoped we might spend on a few of the 30+ players we've been rumoured to be interested in). Mikel says he doesn't want to leave in spite of interest from other clubs and is looking forward to playing alongside Cesc next season.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2674261/John-Obi-Mikel-says-wait-play-alongside-Cesc-Fabregas-wont-leaving-Chelsea-despite-Inter-Milan-interest.html

Good news in my opinion. Loves wearing the shirt.

Not sure whether my pleasure in the news is any greater than the schadenfreude I feel about those that would like him out.

All I would say is that they will have been some leading questions setting this answer up while he is still away at the WC, so it may not quite be as sure as I would like it to be.

Khobar   

No idea what you're on about. Wouldn't be surprised if you had no idea, either!

Just trying to sort out whether you believe the press or don't, as you stated one point made as 'just paper talk' and later stated you were more inclined to believe something from the broadsheets - hence the two quotes.

It's ok though, I've made my own mind up now.