• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

^

Tiago becomes a free agent tomorrow, so there might soon be some news for the "transfer whores" in the forum who seemingly can't go a few days without the club signing someone.

Bit of an exaggeration.

I don't think there is anyone like that here. We all love to speculate about top players playing for us, and when you get lots of reports linking us to a player it's not wrong to be excited. And when you want your team to do well it's not wrong to want them to buy good players - it's always better to get your business done before pre-season, so there is time for the squad to gel and learn how to play together.

Jose wasn't here long enough to do that last year and he hates leaving it late to buy players. I suspect he won't leave it late this time. So yes, there is some sense of urgency.

You do like to exaggerate a bit...

^

Tiago becomes a free agent tomorrow, so there might soon be some news for the "transfer whores" in the forum who seemingly can't go a few days without the club signing someone.

You frequent this transfer forum more than a lot of others, you're not exempt from the label.

Can you go a day without putting someone down mate?

Edited by Hulk Smash

Holymoly   

^

Maybe you'd like us to begin discussing philosophical theory instead on a fansite forum?

In other news....Pogba? No thanks.

DLU   

I've taken a closer look at Pogba a few times during the World Cup and whilst he is certainly a talented midfielder, 60m seems like it's 40 too much. 20m seems to be more appropriate, especially if we take Hazard's 32m as a benchmark.

Agree or disagree, but I am 100% sure our club won't pay 60m for him - even if he or his agent begged for an offer from us!

As long as there's a remote chance of signing Kroos, we should focus on him.

I've taken a closer look at Pogba a few times during the World Cup and whilst he is certainly a talented midfielder, 60m seems like it's 40 too much. 20m seems to be more appropriate, especially if we take Hazard's 32m as a benchmark.

Agree or disagree, but I am 100% sure our club won't pay 60m for him - even if he or his agent begged for an offer from us!

As long as there's a remote chance of signing Kroos, we should focus on him.

I agree. I have only seen him in the world cup ad he isn't impressing me. Kroos on the other hand looks classy on the ball just as he does for Munich

Ham   

What impresses me most is that if you didn't know his age you would consider that he was the oldest, most experienced player on the pitch. So cool on the ball. Never under pressure. Doesn't lose possession easily. He reminds me of Makelele inasmuch as he makes it look so easy.

What impresses me most is that if you didn't know his age you would consider that he was the oldest, most experienced player on the pitch. So cool on the ball. Never under pressure. Doesn't lose possession easily. He reminds me of Makelele inasmuch as he makes it look so easy.

Can't see Maka in him at all yet. Can't see him being a 60m player - Mikel has made the game look easy in this match and I think was controlling it up until 70 mins..

I think Pogba looks a better player than Kroos from what I've seen of them, however I don't think well get/go for either of them.