• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

And Pogba ... Not that strange for a fabulously wealthy continental man with ties to England to go on a shopping trip on the Kings Road. Incredibly unusual for a footballer making a move to talk to any old Tom, Dick or Harry who asks.

Remaining cynical.

Scooba   

And Pogba ... Not that strange for a fabulously wealthy continental man with ties to England to go on a shopping trip on the Kings Road. Incredibly unusual for a footballer making a move to talk to any old Tom, Dick or Harry who asks.

Remaining cynical.

Yes but Pogba is a somewhat unconventional character. Still not holding my breath but it's hard not to get a little excited.

Remaining cynical.

Realistically I know your totally right but yet I'm still ridiculously excited.

Can't believe we never tried to get him

I like him as a player, but I don't think he fits our team. His raw pace and physical side will transform Arsenal, though. Excellent business from them.

On Pogba in London: For what it's worth, someone (@ChelseaSources) claimed that he was at Cobham earlier. I put it down as bull, but now I'm not so sure.

Wouldn't be the first time (this transfer window) that an unlikely signing comes off after everyone says it was just a visit to London.

Especially the bloke claiming he was going to Chelsea fits the context, what, with Pogba trying himself out at Chelsea at a Football Manager game.

Nothing to get overly excited about (yet), but the signs are definitely there...

Edit: Apparently Pogba removed "player of Juventus" from his Twitter bio, too.

Edited by Chelsea'Til_IDie

Sir   

Pogba salt pinch take with a of.

And, he was Chelsea manager on football manager? Again, pinch of salt, but I guess you never know.

Comedy gold? So nothing of relevance to add then I assume?

At least I've tried to explain why I'd chose CRon over Messi every single time I had the choice.

CRon is Drogba, Messi is Mata. If you get that you get it. If you don't you don't.

Messi is certainly every bit as much Drogba as Ronaldo in terms of the number of goals he's contributed.