• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Faramir   

Oscar is being extremely under estimated by so many on these forums these days.

Agreed. He is only going to get better. I'm expecting great things from him this season.

Stim   

Oscar is being extremely under estimated by so many on these forums these days.

Makes me sad. All the other kids toys are so much better than ours. Even if they cost 10+ million more.

Only if used in conjunction with this ...

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/squad-lists/Premier-League-Squad-Lists-January-2014.pdf

We didn't do very well out of our unregistered players- Van Ginkel was crocked by September, Kalas got 180 minutes in the last three games of the season, and even Salah took about two months to get any football. And by the looks of it, we had the biggest number of U21 players.

Together, the two pieces show that we've had a quite poorly composed squad. Lots of (practically) useless U21 players, very few unregistered players offering any meaningful contribution, massive holes because of a lack of HG players, and dead weights taking up squad spots. In pure numbers, we can look good. In meaningful first team minutes, we lag behind.

According to french newspaper Lequipe, it's done, he is back : http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Drogba-revient-a-chelsea/484114

The question is: Is he back to take the place of Lukaku or to help him to establish in the club?

The Drog returning as a player makes no sense to me but if it's done, it's done.

Etoo last year - the Drog this? Surely not - must be as technical coach or something. Mourinho better have method in his madness. We don't win something this season - adios! I'm struggling to see any long term ism here. Luis rather than Bertrand - is there really that much in it?