• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Not happy he's off but can't blame the club. If as is reported it was him that wanted the loan and its him that is now not ready to fight for his spot then best to let him go.

Actually dont think he would do that well in our system much like torres.

Would rather spend the money on a versatile attacker.

Dingus   

I am not sure the 'never scored a goal for us comment' is that relevant. He has barely played. You make it sound like his lack of goals in a Chelsea shirt is reason to sell him

If he is sold, it will be because Lukaku wants to go and not because the club want to sell him. Lets not get it twisted - he engineered his loan last season purely for his own benefit.

Do we really want someone like that in the squad?

Not once have we heard anything from him to suggest he wants to come back, be part of the new look Chelsea and be a member of a title challenging team.

Nicholas   

I have slowly come to terms that Lukaku doesn't want to be here, but before everyone starts slatting the club, I think they need to look a little closer to the players attitude and stance.

Has there been a concrete report anywhere with quotes showing that Lukaku does not want to be here?

Nicholas   

If he is sold, it will be because Lukaku wants to go and not because the club want to sell him. Lets not get it twisted - he engineered his loan last season purely for his own benefit.

Do we really want someone like that in the squad?

I would like him here and I have not seen anything that proves he would prefer to be elsewhere other than some insisting that his lack of public display of affection towards the club is conclusive proof he wants out.

Ham   

I'm staggered at the amount of anti-Lukaku stuff on here. I keep hearing about his lousy attitude at not getting an opportunity here. I should 'kin hope that he'd be annoyed at not being given a chance while we're bringing in the eto'os and Drogbas. If he wasn't annoyed with the club I'd be worried.

Why we aren't giving him until January to see how he gets on with world class players behind him I'll never know.

Nicholas   

Really? How long has Mikel been in the country? You believe a player who has been resident in the UK since 2006 for approximately 8 years is waiting until October 2014 to obtain British citizenship which he qualified for several years ago?

Edited by Nicholas

Why we aren't giving him until January to see how he gets on with world class players behind him I'll never know.

Do we know we aren't? Maybe he doesn't want to stay- I wouldn't blame him.

Lukaku was a bad deal, regardless of whether or not he stays.

Ham   

Do we know we aren't? Maybe he doesn't want to stay- I wouldn't blame him.

Lukaku was a bad deal, regardless of whether or not he stays.

Yeah we know. Dingus said it was done to Everton.

In all seriousness though it's not so much a case of anyone saying he's leaving. It's the fact that nobody at the club has said he's staying.

I'm staggered at the amount of anti-Lukaku stuff on here. I keep hearing about his lousy attitude at not getting an opportunity here. I should 'kin hope that he'd be annoyed at not being given a chance while we're bringing in the eto'os and Drogbas. If he wasn't annoyed with the club I'd be worried.

The most sense I've read on here for a while.