• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Looks like he means he's coming back here, no way would he be on a flight somewhere else now. He's heading back to Chelsea now with the intention of staying. Or it would seem like that by tweeting time to write a new chapter.

It would be nice if he has been told that no one will pay his price tag so has accepted he will stay at Chelsea. Perhaps he is going to give it a real fight this year and challenge Costa. Realistically my head tells me that he is probably already out the door. I expect some clarity to come today either way.

Scooba   

It's a good 2 and a half hour drive, no way are professional footballers earning millions per year getting there any other way than a private jet.

It's a good 2 and a half hour drive, no way are professional footballers earning millions per year getting there any other way than a private jet.

And then he would have to land in Eindhoven or Amsterdam and have to drive for an hour anyway.

Or maybe he is parachuting from yhe plane. Lets just wait and see what happens. Happy if he stays but not so bothered if he leaves för reported 30£m.