• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

synavm   

Jay Rodriguez maybe? Marco Reus could make sense if we ship out a couple of foreigners as he can play on the left and centrally, meaning he should get a fair amount of game time.

Isn't Cavani currently playing second fiddle to Zlatan in a tin pot league?

Surely pushing for a start with Costa in a better league would be preferable?

Cavani has played RW last season.

Jay Rodriguez maybe? Marco Reus could make sense if we ship out a couple of foreigners as he can play on the left and centrally, meaning he should get a fair amount of game time.

There are hardly any foreigners in our squad that I would not be prepared to ship out in order to accommodate Marco Reus. :)

Hope Jose has something up his sleeve...

As it is really can't believe Torres is here for another season.

Oh...did I say believe??? I meant I can't stomach it.

Cavani instead of Costa I would have understood, Cavani as well as our new No.19 makes less sense to me.

Any striker is a gamble - as we know better than most clubs. I don't know if it's Cavani we're after. But his record is impressive wherever he's played.

yes, but surely we should learn from our mistakes. Between keeping a very good young striker who we know can score goals in the PL and betting the farm on yet another mega bucks name, it just seems like a boneheaded decision to opt for the latter option to me.

Even better, Hazard, Costa, Cavani as a front three.

I was more bothered to lose Sturridge as he has way more natural all round talent.

Ditto. For all his faults, and he has a few, I prefer Studge. Anyway, onward and upward.

cam4blue   

Jay Rodriguez maybe?

As much as I was impressed with him last season; I don't see us buying him off the back of an ACL tear.

There are hardly any foreigners in our squad that I would not be prepared to ship out in order to accommodate Marco Reus. :)

X2.