• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

I'm assuming this is a newspaper report?

It comes from Bleacher - which is I gather quite good on US sports (at least it gets a lot of hits so someone reads it). But is total crap on European sports, as you might expect.

Basically anyone can write for them - hence Codger's question.

Top Gear   

I hope that Chelsea will activate clause for Reus next year. He is fantastic player and he can play on both wings, behind striker and even as a striker if needed,

Edited by Top Gear

Khobar   

Not enough money?

You're fixated with money.

Thanks for that. Interesting. The reports I've read this morning (ESPN, etc.) include most of those Mourinho comments, except for the business about them actually being offered contracts. None of the reports (that I can find with a quick search) say when or where these comments were made. Not saying that it's not true, just that I find it a bit odd.

Watched the Mourinho interview on SSN (20 mins long) and he said Cole and Lampard were offered new deals.

He then said something about talking right until the end but both of them being the sort of personalities that want to play every week. Because of this, they are happier now (despite their love for the club) his words.

Jose then alluded to them both coming back in a couple of years. Lamps I could see happening, not so sure about Ash.