• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

No idea. Care to make a prediction?......:).

By the way - which was the 'half striker', Torres or Eto'o?

Eto'o. The one who could finish but no longer made the right runs in the box.

I reckon 7 or 8 more points to 89/90, which would put us where City should be too.

Eto'o. The one who could finish but no longer made the right runs in the box.

I reckon 7 or 8 more points to 89/90, which would put us where City should be too.

Yes.

I see us taking more points from some of the relegation fodder we struggled against last season, but I'm not confident that we can repeat our record against the top sides (which in fairness, was exceptional).

Yes.

I see us taking more points from some of the relegation fodder we struggled against last season, but I'm not confident that we can repeat our record against the top sides (which in fairness, was exceptional).

I think we can repeat against the top sides, except perhaps Liverpool.

All the others spend the season in flat track mode and struggle against us and in the CL.

Rogers will set himself up for the CL this season (who wouldn't in his place)..

jones   

I think replicating 6 points against City would not only take equally good performances, but a little bit of luck as well (which we in all fairness had in both games, even though I'd say we deserved both victories).

Replicating 6 points against Stevie Me and the wankers I think we can do with our eyes closed and half the youth team on the pitch.

Sciatika   

Replicating 6 points against Stevie Me and the wankers I think we can do with our eyes closed and half the youth team on the pitch.

We don't want to just beat them. We want to stamp on them and grind them into the ground. "What is best? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

We don't want to just beat them. We want to stamp on them and grind them into the ground. "What is best? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

2 out of 3 is quite enough for me.

bert19   

Are you Thanos?

Jay Seal   

Enjoyed this.

Holymoly   

Rogers will set himself up for the CL this season (who wouldn't in his place)..

I can't see him having to set himself up for very long. Christmas is my guess, then he can concentrate on the league. Best case scenario for us though is if the Scum drop back down to the Europa League in the new year.