• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Only reason I would let Torres go is if we have a better replacement ready to come in. Torres for all the criticism he gets is a decent alternate striker.

If we get someone like Jackson Martinez to replace him then I'm all for it.

Can't see Schwarzer being registered, if we keep Petr.

Scooba   

Van Ginkel has apparently rejected a loan move to Milan. Time will tell what decision is best but credit to him for staying and willing to fight for his place. Top attitude to have.

DannyLB   

Van Ginkel has apparently rejected a loan move to Milan. Time will tell what decision is best but credit to him for staying and willing to fight for his place. Top attitude to have.

Makes Lukaku look like an even bigger cretin.

cam4blue   

Van Ginkel has apparently rejected a loan move to Milan.

Pleased about that if true. I don't want to see us as light in centre midfield as we would be if he left (and loaning him out while bringing in someone else to make up the numbers would be pointless). I imagine he will be the one who makes way for the CL though.

Can't see Schwarzer being registered, if we keep Petr.

That would be the most sensible (and most likely) option IMO.

If that is the truth, he'll be sold in November I suspect. Won't play till February.

It is one thing telling the club what you will do if you are Lukaku and have 10 PL clubs and half a dozen others calling your agent "just in case". It is quite another if you are van Ginkel.

Or alternatively there is a pre-agreed with CFC plan B to go elsewhere.

Or perhaps the whole van Ginkel to Italy thing was a cover for Torres to negotiate without the spotlight shining till late on.

If that is the truth, he'll be sold in November I suspect.

Perhaps someone will do a twofer with Matic?