• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/the-meeting-between-torres-agent-and-chelsea-is-over-the-result/

Meeting for Chelsea and Torres agent over. Chelsea refuse to give Torres severance and transfer is more difficult now.

Who said wait Torres leave first then buy a replacement is a good plan? You just know he'll stick around if he don't get his money for god sake. I'm so disappointed. He'll probably stay now and we won't be able to find a better striker to help Costa.

Faramir   

My take on Joses words are that we aren't willing ot pay for him to leave and if he wants to he needs to hand in a transfer request so we owe him nothing.

Again the symmetry between his entrance and exit...

Agree with this.

Socfc   

BREAKING : Milan Channel reports that Chelsea have given #Torres permission to undergo medical tests with Milan. (via @Milanello) #CFC

Sounds like he is off

jones   

BREAKING : Milan Channel reports that Chelsea have given #Torres permission to undergo medical tests with Milan. (via @Milanello) #CFC

Sounds like he is off

Holy ****. It's happening.

One thing I noticed during the press conference... whilst discussing Torres, Jose made little to no eye contact with the press and was slightly hunched and looking down. I'm sure there are better readers of body language than me on these forums, but to me it read "I'd love to get rid of him, but that's easier said than done. I also realise that in case I can't get rid of him, I have to allude to wanting to keep him in order to keep him sweet"

Very different to the almost arrogant, leaning back demeanour he had when praising the club on the speed of the Fabregas, Costa and Luis deals a few weeks ago.

One thing I noticed during the press conference... whilst discussing Torres, Jose made little to no eye contact with the press and was slightly hunched and looking down. I'm sure there are better readers of body language than me on these forums, but to me it read "I'd love to get rid of him, but that's easier said than done. I also realise that in case I can't get rid of him, I have to allude to wanting to keep him in order to keep him sweet"

Very different to the almost arrogant, leaning back demeanour he had when praising the club on the speed of the Fabregas, Costa and Luis deals a few weeks ago.

Agreed!

Khobar   

To those who haven't yet prayed - this might be a good time to start.