• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

One of the more reliable Official Agents on Twitter (does tend to get things right), said Bony is our top target to replace Torres.

Might be total lies, but does make sense. Bony would be a good signing and good second/third choice striker, and would get his fair share of goals.

Another Vitesse link!

Zoowraa   

Hope the Torres deal goes through, but I have no animosity towards him. It just didn't work out for one reason or another, he is still an incredibly popular figure worldwide for some reason. I'm sure the club have done alright by him off the pitch with his global appeal.

I actually think he will do quite well in Serie A. Slower pace over there and the league is more open than it gets portrayed , I think a fresh start will see him become a good signing for Milan.

Hopefully we are at the end of a hugely frustrating time for all over the last 3 years.

I would be amazed if it isn't Remy.

Available. Fairly cheap. Deal would be easy to get done. He'd be keen to come here. International striker. Experience of playing in the Premier League. Already in West London.

I mean is there anyone who thinks it isn't going to be Remy?

Zoowraa   

One of the more reliable Official Agents on Twitter (does tend to get things right), said Bony is our top target to replace Torres.

Might be total lies, but does make sense. Bony would be a good signing and good second/third choice striker, and would get his fair share of goals.

Another Vitesse link!

He just does not convince me. He reminds me of a slightly better version of Yakubu.

Surely if we were interested in him we could have struck a good deal with Vitesse 12 months back,rather than paying best part of £20million for him now.

Would much rather Remy out of the two at half the price.

Sky Italia said Monaco has set the condition of possible Falcao exit: 12M euro loan fee without option + won't help pay salary.

Sounds way too much for a striker just coming back from a big injury.

Bony or Remy. Personally not entirely convinced of both, but would be happy to take one of them if there's no other choice.

Edited by terrychoi

ripz   

IF Milan were still willing to pay £10m and we didn't give him a pay off, then that's a fantastic deal from our end. Delighted he's gone permanently and not on a loan where we still pay a big chunk of his wages.

Remy seems the most logical replacement, but then I can't help thinking why sell Ba for £5m just to buy Remy for £8m plus all fess, seems a bit pointless but I guess we didn't expect Torres to be so **** pre season and then move on, shame for Ba, I liked him :(