• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Zoowraa   

United agree a year loan deal for Falcao apparently. 12M euro loan fee mentioned.

Rooney, RVP, Falcao, Di Maria, Mata, Adnan......damn their attacking line looks good, midfield and defense still not good enough though.

Just what they need. They are becoming a laughing stock!

Ham   

Yeah. Negredo to Valencia, chicharito to Madrid and Falcao to city. Falcao wants to go there according to Balague. I'm guessing that it has always been his dream to go to city and that Shaun Goater was his hero growing up.

Hate to quote myself but as of last night Balague was certain that Falcao was nailed on for city. He has just said that he is actually definitely going to man u on loan. Season long loan deal.

He can't definitely have been going to city at all then which goes to show that the great Guilleme Balague CAN be wrong.

Lampen   

Hate to quote myself but as of last night Balague was certain that Falcao was nailed on for city. He has just said that he is actually definitely going to man u on loan. Season long loan deal.

He can't definitely have been going to city at all then which goes to show that the great Guilleme Balague CAN be wrong.

He seems to have more wrongs than rights if you ask me.

Edited by Lampen

Falcao - great player, probably best striker in the world....

However question marks over his fitness.

Massive ego trip for United Di Maria and now Falcao.

^

Looking forward to seeing how he fits in to their 1-1-9 formation.

Ham   

^

Looking forward to seeing how he fits in to their 1-1-9 formation.

They'd be in trouble for fielding too many players.

Funny watching the reporters at training grounds. Most of them standing in front of state of the art gates with sweeping drives and award winning horticulture.

Then they go to our old Harlington training ground to see what's happening outside QPR's and it looks like the entrance to your local Co-op car park with a rusty gate being dragged open by an old lady in a hi-viz jacket.

Living the dream eh Rio?

Khobar   

Chalobah to Burnley? Does that mean another free space with Van G gone?