• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Money aside, replacing Chicharito with Falcao is not so bad from United's point of view. However, I don't understand what Falcao is thinking, going to a non-CL team at this point of his career ? Does he hate CL that much ?

Edited by nevilarus

Falcao is allergic to the Champions League. Hilarious that Manu have replaced RVP before Arsenal have.

Glad he's not gone to city or gooners.

They'd be in trouble for fielding too many players.

I was including De Gea in the 1-1-9 however

It's United...

They fielded 12 everytime Webb reffed anyway and got away with it.

Then they go to our old Harlington training ground to see what's happening outside QPR's and it looks like the entrance to your local Co-op car park with a rusty gate being dragged open by an old lady in a hi-viz jacket.

Living the dream eh Rio?

:)

Khobar   

RVP has to be heading under the knife.

Rooney on his way to Chelsea. Surely?

They've completely sold their souls in this window

20 million to loan a player on a reported 300k a week

60 million for three left backs

Still paying Nani's wages (5 mil a season)

Di Mario grossly overpriced transfer

Pathetic

xCELERYx   

Probably obvious, but can anyone tell me why Monaco seem so keen to get shot of Falcao? Is it money problems or are they concerned about his knee and want to recoup some money? Surely a knee problem would show at the medical?

Really wanted him a couple of seasons ago, but we missed the boat.

I believe it has to do with the owner and the 4 billion he lost to his now ex-wife during their divorce. A football club is no longer feasible for him apparently.

Am happier with United signing Falcao instead of City. I don't care how good their forwards are, the only fit DM they have is Fletcher and Evans, Smalling, Jones and Blackett are their CB's. Their system relies heavily on wing-backs and they do not have a single player that has experience in that role. Ashley Young and Valencia have been playing there.

City still seem to be loaning Negredo so they are slightly weaker. Arsenal still only have Sanogo. We have a quality striker at great value which has enabled us to improve our whole squad and offload Torres. I have no doubts we have FFP wiggle room for a big signing in the future also.

A journalist called Alex Kay just stated that United have spent more since LVG has come in than Jose has in his entire time at Chelsea. Not sure how accurate that is but it does illustrate that United have had a window of spending far more ridiculous than any we have ever had. No cries of them ruining football or trying to buy the title.

Edited by samhoward17