• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Did anyone watch the Dortmund v Arsenal match? We seem to have been linked with Aubameyang a fair bit and he got man of the match on goal.com, scored a nice goal and Dortmund seem to have a similar setup/philosophy to us. They have very fit and pacy players who play a great counter attacking game. I saw the goal on the highlights but was interested if anyone watched the full match and how he looked, seems like he might be a good player for our style and an upgrade on Salah.

Also, Boga seems to keep doing his thing with two goals against Everton

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/16/chelsea-youngster-jeremie-boga-scores-stunning-goal-against-everton-4870672/

gif included of his best goal

He squandered a hat full, has worse ball control than demba ba but, I guess he is good on Fifa. Glad we got Remy after seeing this.

Reports that Chelsea want to tie Mourinho down for the next 10 years! Great news if true, he could genuinely build a Ferguson-esque legacy given the full support of Roman.

Reports that Chelsea want to tie Mourinho down for the next 10 years! Great news if true, he could genuinely build a Ferguson-esque legacy given the full support of Roman.

I am very happy that both parties are looking forward to a far future. However, I don't like the idea of using long contract to tie both down. It can easily turn ugly.

Holymoly   

Draxler please.....wasn't he the bird in Noggin the Nog though?

Some rumours today link Real with a January move for Rambo at around £25m. Personally I can't see it as we're light squad wise and he will be unavailable to Real for he CL. That said, if we were able to get Kadirha on a free then that may be good business as they're both of a similar age, although wages would obviously be a lot different.

^ As you say, even if we got Khedira in return it would utterly shaft us in the Champions League. Can't see a January exit for this one.

Kezza   

Personally don't understand what Real sees in Ramires that they don't see in Khedira. Khedira looks a more complete player.