• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Harvz   

Wow, KDB is tearing up the Bundesliga. Read some place that he's No. 3 in the top five leagues for goal involvement (total goals +assists), and that was before he assisted both of his sides goals today. Every time I click on them on Livescore his name is everywhere. We did good business with him, but it does make you wonder if we kept him on loan another year would we have got more. Moot point, but good to see him thriving even if I wish it was here that he'd made an impact. Wonder what it was the turned Mourinho off him.

Mourinho, and anyone who saw him play for us, must have seen he wasn't Chelsea quality.

It was painful watching him last season.

Germany is his level. He might develop beyond that but then again he may not. I would certainly lose no sleep over it.

Wow, KDB is tearing up the Bundesliga. Read some place that he's No. 3 in the top five leagues for goal involvement (total goals +assists), and that was before he assisted both of his sides goals today. Every time I click on them on Livescore his name is everywhere. We did good business with him, but it does make you wonder if we kept him on loan another year would we have got more. Moot point, but good to see him thriving even if I wish it was here that he'd made an impact. Wonder what it was the turned Mourinho off him.

Noticed that as well...but then I also noticed that Di Santo was the joint top-scorer in the league....

There's a couple of factors weigthing in here, IMO.

- The EPL rewards athleticism like no other. De Bruyne is a brilliant footballer, but a hard worker or outstanding athlete he is not.

- Not working hard (especially defensively) instantly puts you on Mourinho's **** list. Mata is twice the player that KDB is and even he never stood a chance.

- De Bruyne is a Stevie Me type player, IMO. Excellent at running the show and being the star, with others making up for his faults, and bad at adapting to others. Hence his outstanding displays for lesser sides than Chelsea, and mixed displays for the Belgian team.

Not a very good fit for Chelsea, which is why there's little reason to still be looking at him. We got a good deal for a player we didn't need. For me there's currently very few players of interest in the Bundesliga, anyway. And most of those play for Bayern.

Harvz   

Noticed that as well...but then I also noticed that Di Santo was the joint top-scorer in the league....

Enough said!

Don't think Schurrle will go in January because he's not mentally or physically gotten over this flu/World Cup burn. If he doesn't show any spark, he could be off in the summer. A direct swap with Reus would be ideal considering Salah will most likely to be sold/loaned next season (won't go on loan in January due to ACN).

Kezza   

I like Schurlle because he offers a more direct and is more a goal threat than most of our other AM. Hope he doesn't go.

I really like Schurrle, but it's obvious the right winger is our weakest position right now. We have two outstanding keepers, great defenders, a superb pair of central midfielders, a monster of striker and two amazing players as attacking midfielders (Eden and Oscar). Only the right wing needs a player who can perform at the level of the rest of the team. And sadly, neither Schurrle or Willian are playing at their best (Salah exists?). I think all of them are playing for their futures at the squad...