• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Olusisi   

The reason Jose wouldn't buy Oxlade Chamberlain has nothing to do with the work he does without the ball but rather his poor injury record, that is the one thing that Jose wouldn't tolerate having an injury prone player in his squad.

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer

Battle between #CFC and #RMCF for Marco Reus. Jose Mourinho is going all out for the Dortmund star. (Marca)

Real Madrid have first refusal for Marco Reus having previously agreed deals with #BVB over the transfer of Nuri Sahin. (Marca)

However, Chelsea are reportedly willing to pay Marco Reus €10m/year, with Real Madrid baulking at personal terms. (Marca)

kratos   

Chamberlain is a player I like, but I have never been sold on him as a CM. As a RW I love his direct running.

I remember back in 2012 when we beat Arsenal at the Emerites and Chamberlain was giving us problems down the right side, Wenger put him in central midfield after a substitution and the threat disappeared.

As far as Reus as goes I don't know how he has been since getting injured at the world cup. But if his buyout clause is correct for next summer then I certainly see this as smart business.

Scooba   

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer

Battle between #CFC and #RMCF for Marco Reus. Jose Mourinho is going all out for the Dortmund star. (Marca)

Real Madrid have first refusal for Marco Reus having previously agreed deals with #BVB over the transfer of Nuri Sahin. (Marca)

However, Chelsea are reportedly willing to pay Marco Reus 10m/year, with Real Madrid baulking at personal terms. (Marca)

As if you need a reason to think it's bullshit, when do Real ever 'baulk' at paying players big money?

What is the source of all the wage data? is this just an average fan guessing from what has been reported in the press?

His name is Jake Cohen, an attorney and Chelsea fan. He's very good, I follow him on twitter @JakeFCohen.

Indeed. Means nothing unless the player actually wants to move to your club.

But this being Real I'd imagine he's be quite keen.

Am I too greedy asking for an AM set-up of Hazard, Oscar, Reus, Willian, Schurrle, Boga and Brown for next season?

Scooba   

Indeed. Means nothing unless the player actually wants to move to your club.

But this being Real I'd imagine he's be quite keen.

Am I too greedy asking for an AM set-up of Hazard, Oscar, Reus, Willian, Schurrle, Boga and Brown for next season?

Yes, insanely greedy.