• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Scooba   

Several news outlets reporting Chelsea have been watching Benfica's Brazilian forward Anderson Talisca,

Chelsea watch a lot of players mate. So do most clubs. It's how 'scouting' works.

cam4blue   

Almost some discussion of transfer speculation there. Well shut down. Great job.

Maybe someone should create a thread where people who want to can discuss transfer talk without being made to feel foolish?

What to call it though...

What to call it though...

Perhaps the "I have stopped complaining about other posters but here is one final one more" thread again

Yeah. There is definitely at least one poster doing that. Best ignored IMO, and I'm going back to doing just that.

Edited by Droy was my hero

cam4blue   

Blah blah blah.

Hi stalker!

Trying to derail another thread? Yay for you. I'll see you a few moments after the next time I post. See ya.

Edited by cam4blue

Given Matic is so obviously on his way out, having hardly started since he came back to Chelsea after his disastrous time in Portugal, I wonder if cam4blue's stalker has any ideas who we'll be going for in the January window as back up to Mikel?

Ham   

Perhaps the "I have stopped complaining about other posters but here is one final one more" thread again

Massive swing and a miss there........ Cam was actually allowing a brand new poster to have an opinion without being shot down.

synavm   

I don't think we need anyone to actually come in for the January window but I'd love to see us get a pre-contract sorted for Khedira. I like the idea of Schurrle for Reus too but I'm not sure that's too likely.

I don't think we need anyone to actually come in for the January window but I'd love to see us get a pre-contract sorted for Khedira. I like the idea of Schurrle for Reus too but I'm not sure that's too likely.

I really disagree with the idea of Khedira. Too much brawn, too little brain for my liking. Although a blind man would fall in love with his wife/girlfriend.

If we're going for Real Madrid rejects, I'd much rather wait for Varane and Modric to become bored of playing second fiddle to inferior players because of politics. (Although it's unlikely in Modric's case, as he's still playing a lot.)

I believe Mourinho recently called Varane "the best defender in the world" again. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in Chelsea blue at some stage next year.

synavm   

Varane, Reus and Pogba would be the dream. Alas, it'd take an enormous outlay and wouldn't happen.

Edited by synavm