• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Kezza   

Ba, Remy, now Bony. I can't be the only one seeing a pattern in these strikers we sign and then do bugger all with.

I'm even surprised these players want to ever come to us anymore. It shows a bit of a lack or respect for their career or they as players imo.

Edited by Kezza

Not much playing time for Remy, and now this

http://www.givemesport.com/534775-chelsea-consider-wilfried-bony-bid-after-recommendation-to-jose-Mourinho?autoplay=on

It looks like Bony for Remy is a real possibility. Would be good to get hold of Bony, just feel a little bit for Remy.

If Givemesport wasn't enough of a give away, I'm fairly sure Remy played for QPR this season. He's going nowhere.

tradu81   

There is talk about Varane being available, Real Madrid willing to accept 20 million apparently. What a great signing he would be, can come straight into the line-up, I would pout him a head of Cahill.

paulw66   

There is talk about Varane being available, Real Madrid willing to accept 20 million apparently. What a great signing he would be, can come straight into the line-up, I would pout him a head of Cahill.

Would be a top signing. Add some pace to the back line and not as raw as Zouma.

If rumours are right and Schwarzer goes to Leicester and Salah goes to Inter, we will have 2 foreign slots available.

A lot of buzz around twitter from Croatian Sources that Kramaric fee will be € 3.5m to Rijeka. Will get € 2.5m bonuses and a salary of € 1m.

Apparently we are trying to sort a loan to Leicester, but depends on the work permit situation. If not, will be heading to Vitesse.

I am very dubious that Varane is either availble and if he is Madrid only want £20m for him, as we are currently living in an age where Luiz goes for £48m and Mangala for £30m. However, obviously if he is then we should be all over it and I would imagine we would be as Jose loves him and he gets on very well with Jose.

A lot of buzz around twitter from Croatian Sources that Kramaric fee will be € 3.5m to Rijeka. Will get € 2.5m bonuses and a salary of € 1m.

Apparently we are trying to sort a loan to Leicester, but depends on the work permit situation. If not, will be heading to Vitesse.

Isn't he Croatian?

I don't think you need a permit to play anywhere in Europe unless I'm completely wrong?

GURJ SS   

I doubt any top players will move in January, unless the fee is ridiculous. We are better off using this window to sell.

Sell: Shurrle & Salah, bring back Thorgan and Atsu.

Then reassess in the summer.

We have on loan players who are better quality then what we have at the club. Thorgan is more consistent then Shurrle, and in my opinion a better player. Atsu is better then Salah, Salah is not a bad player, but he would need a loan in the P.L to play week in week out.