• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Thorgan Hazard seems to be part of the First Team next season says the Express.

The Express is even worse than caught offside, I would serious put no weight whatsoever into that article.

It's funny that people are mentioning Mirallas as only the other day I was think to myself if we do shop out Schurrle and Salah, then bring in Reus what we need is a player like either Marallas or Naismith as they're both players that seem to be able to ride the bench for a while but then still come on and produce decent 6/7 out of 10 performances. As all we really need from a 5th choice is consistency.

Edited by sebcfc

What "evidence" does anyone have of Ronaldo's "ego"?

As for the rest, loved Maradona, Zola and I love Hazard. Never 'hated' Mata just didn't rate him much. But I must say I was disappointed with his attitude on the pitch. Much like Lukaku and KDB and they were far from small.

Well Ronaldo does have a statue of himself in his own house, but anyway, you dodged the question. What evidence do you have to be so confident that Messi is an egomaniac?

What joke?

Yes, what joke?

difference is ronaldo set his up and is funding building it, saying ronaldo doesnt have an ego is like saying imbrahimovic doesnt have an ego, both very talented but very inflated egos, you can tell by the way ronaldo plays and the way he threw a hissy fit after bale was signed that he has a very high opinion of himself, the easiest way to put it is that ronaldo plays for ronaldo I dont get that vibe with messi.

The reality is that none of you have any evidence. You have your own subjective perceptions of how he is as a person.

That's all we can say really with any certainty. So when PeteRobbi asks me what evidence I have he's talking rubbish. He has no evidence of Ronaldo's ego other than his own perception.

Neither does the rest of you.

Edited by Sleeping Dave

I also understood that he has a statue of himself in his own house!

And in other news... The Daily Mail understands that Chelsea will spend £150m In the January transfer window...

There you go - your 'perception' again. Not much hard evidence is it?

Well Ronaldo does have a statue of himself in his own house, but anyway, you dodged the question. What evidence do you have to be so confident that Messi is an egomaniac?

My perception of Messi is that he's a c-unt.

I know for a fact many others agree with me. I also think the same of Ronaldo but at least he doesn't try to pretend otherwise. He doesn't give a **** what others think.

This holier than thou narrative is what makes me hate Barcelona and it's my PERCEPTION that Messi is no different.

Got it?

Messi has certainly got a lot of (what would be for anyone else) bad press over the last few years- more and more stories leaking out about temper tantrums, undermining coaching and training staff, berating team mates, not paying his tax.

Bit odd for anyone to be utterly convinced that Ronaldo is undeniably a megalomaniac, but that Messi is a sweet little dork. No one knows much other than what sh*t the press fling, and they've flung a lot more of it at Messi when you pay attention.

Scooba   

Man city have got their boner. I think he will still be away on AFCON when they visit the bridge?

paulw66   

The reality is that none of you have any evidence. You have your own subjective perceptions of how he is as a person.

What evidence do you want? A signed certificate from his psychiatrist might be hard to obtain.

I find it difficult to argue that a chap who decides to open a museum "all about me!" is not egocentric.

A guy who removes his shirt at every opportunity to show the world his wonderfully defined, chiseled body is clearly wanting the public to take a good look at him........"look at me, look at me!"

And for the record, I like Ronaldo and the above isn't criticism. If I had a body like his, I doubt I would ever get dressed, but he certainly displays many egocentric characteristics.