• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

downtown   

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11352352/Chelsea-Transfer-news.html

Chelsea transfer rumours: 'Unsettled' Luka Modric set for Premier League return at Stamford Bridge Transfers: Latest news, rumours and gossip for Chelsea in 2015, with Jose Mourinho alerted by news former midfielder is struggling to settle in Madrid
Roma are aiming to hijack Besiktas' bid for out-of-favour Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah.
Chelsea look likely to beat Arsenal and Liverpool in the battle to sign Madrid star Alvaro Arbeloa.

??

Meanwhile, Mourinho is ready to launch a big-money move for Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane.

^ Like a lot of papers, the Telegraph has a daily web page fore each and every PL club summing up the latest transfer gossip - which by necessity includes the most absurd stories going back up to a month.

reading between the lines on a jose comment about thorgan hazard (below) seems like that all but confirms that salah wont be part of our squad for much longer, not a surprise to be fair and blatantly obvious it would happen but for jose to not even mention him as an option ahead of the younger hazard whos away on loan were he to be part of this squad seems damning to me on salah to be honest.

“The best decision was for him to go to Borussia and also Bundesliga is a good championship for him to play in and we’ll see what happens. They [the Hazard brothers] can play in the same squad and even be in same team, one in one side and the other in the other. We have Eden, (Andre) Schurrle, Oscar and Willian. We have a lot so for him it is better for him to play there.

We've been linked with Cuadrado according to Twitter. Seen him play a few times and can't say I've ever been that impressed.

Anyone watched him regularly?

We've been linked with Cuadrado according to Twitter. Seen him play a few times and can't say I've ever been that impressed.

Anyone watched him regularly?

As it's on Twitter, it is more than likely to be false. As for the player himself if he does end up here he'll end up being played as often as Salah.

As it's on Twitter, it is more than likely to be false. As for the player himself if he does end up here he'll end up being played as often as Salah.

Not a fan then?

Not a fan then?

I'd admit that I've only seen him play around 5-6 times but each time I have seen him play I thought that he was average, also he is 27 in May so he doesn't even have the potential to improve much if at all.

Cuadrado's a good player. Works hard, good dribbler, chips in with goals and tends to stay out wide and spread the pitch. However, he's overpriced and has a similar goals/game ratio as Willian so I don't think he's the answer.

I heard some ridiculous price tag of £30 mill attached to him when United and Barce were apparently interested. I can't see any truth to it

If we are looking at players like him id say reus to RM is pretty much agreed. Of anything id just play remy on the right and rotate drogs up top.