• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Khobar   

Whats happened with the links to Douglas Costa and Luiz Adriano from Shakhtar ?

I think there's more chance of Douglas Carswell defecting and us getting a new ground in Thanet.

xCELERYx   

Felipe Anderson is FIFA gold, but haven't seen anything of him in real life. Pjanic has looked good from what I've seen.

How much would Hamsik set us back though? He seems to constantly have a figure of approximately 30 million pounds tossed about, and I've never seen the value there.

That's the million dollar question I suppose. 25-30 million is probably what it would take normally, however he's also featured less this season and has found himself on the bench a bit more with Rafa being there. He's still only 27 though and would be amongst the right age and has CL experience, I'd throw him in a similar bracket to Vidal, just without the knee concerns.

Khobar   

If we can't get Koke from Madrid, how about Jake Livermore?

3Sphinx   

had to move quick to get that in before anyone else!

Ham   

Nice. I'd say you could definitely get koke from Livermore.

Khobar   

In all seriousness, if I were a Hull supporter I'd be mightily pixxed off that this big time Charlie (user) was using his no doubt astronomical wages on such things whilst the club were struggling for their Premiership survival. What a complete waste of space. Hope they do what we did with Mutu.

Chel_don   

Errrr..... maybe u have forgotten that dave is a right back by default?

How is RLC going to get any playing time if we spend lots of money on Kondogbia?

Maybe there are no other left backs out there better than Azpi? I can see Jose wanting a big type full back like Ivanovic again. As for spending money on Kondogbia he would be replacing Mikel who needs replacing so the playing time shouldn't affect RLC. If he is good enough he will play games. Dont expect RLC to get loads of valuable minutes next season just cause Jose said he is staying. He is still behind Matic, Fabregas Ramires and Mikel in terms of experience as well. Plus this is Chelsea FC which is more important than RLC. If your good enough you get into the team simple.

xCELERYx   

I think trying to use Cech in some sort of deal to get someone like Lavezzi, Cabaye or Matuidi from PSG would be a nifty little ploy.