• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Rob B   

City and United can sign the likes of Delph, De Bruyne, Schweinstiger, Ramos etc I'm pretty confident we'll still have the strongest squad in the league come September, with easily the best manager.

I will however be a bit disappointed if we don't upgrade our quality though, because I think we need it for the champions league. Would love to see a very good AM (e.g. Reus, Grizeman) and technically able back-up CM to boost the squad (Cabaye would have been ideal)

Long way to go yet though - I can still see us making a few big signings that we've not even been linked to

Edited by Rob B

If it is, we can kiss goodbye to the CL for another season, and we will struggle to retain our title.

Anyway, Jose said a striker, midfielder and defender plus replacements for anyone who left. So far, we near enough have two of those. If Mikel leaves RLC will take his place, Begovic replaces Cech. Falcao is the striker. So we need an attacking midfielder and a defender.

If Remy leaves we need another striker - possibly Lacazette or Austin.

So I can't see our business being done.

I was under the impression that RLC was being promoted to the first team squad irrespective of who may or may not leave.

I was under the impression that RLC was being promoted to the first team squad irrespective of who may or may not leave.

Then the Chilean midfielder we were linked with yesterday may replace him instead. Makes sense. RLC can challenge him though, so it won't hinder him too much - which Pogba would, for example.

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/cuadrado-la-juve-c-e-e-pone-le-sue-condizioni-260492

Apparently a deal can be done with Juve over Cuadrado, so long as we reduce our €34m asking price to around the €25m mark