• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Apparently Zlatan won't cost more than £3m and £100k/week wages.

He's still absolute quality. Would have been cool to see him here although the train has obviously left and he's only going downhill from here.

The only problem is that he would probably want a three year contract. Anyhow, due to his ego I reckon he'll go back to Italy because if he does he'll still be a kingpin. If he does come to England he has United written all over him, especially as they've only Rooney and Wilson as CFs. Edited by sebcfc

Being linked to pedro again....would be a great addition at the prices quoted (20to 30m euros). Vfm.

Would Barca sell, though?

The Pedro links are based on the probable playing time he'll get, especially now that Barca have Turan... except those reports forget two important factors. Firstly, depending on the up-coming Presidential elections, Barca may yet send Turan back. Secondly, if Turan does stay, he can't play until January. Given that state of affairs, would Barca sell Pedro knowing they would have no replacement for him should they suffer an injury crisis up front?

Edited by Bob Singleton

This is a good point. But apparently they have reduced his clause from 150 to 30m euros so maybe a signal they are willing to let him go.

Regardless I think it wont be sorted until after the elections so no quick fix here.

Khobar   

Do you mean that we're not going to be buying anyone or that we are and the deals are agreed but are yet to be announced?

I was possibly being mysterious Pete.

Or perhaps not as clear as I might have been :-)

If this turns out to be true, then I have to wonder what the *^$& is going on...

http://www.turkish-football.com/besiktas-agree-e7-million-deal-for-chelsea-striker/