• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Leo91   

We've lost two big dressing room role models in Petr and Didier. Will be interesting how it affects us.

The real challenge will be when JT goes. Who will be Chelsea through-and-through left then?

Cuadrado, Moses and Traore are nowhere near able or ready to push those three for game-time let alone a starting berth. Really can't see us winning the league with a squad like that, unless Jose's plan is to bring in another big midfield player, and switch to a 4-3-3 system.

So basically, you're writing off those 3 players before a ball's been kicked in anger? Interesting. As to the bold bit - to state the obvious, we did last season.

Lampen   

The real challenge will be when JT goes. Who will be Chelsea through-and-through left then?

Costa;)

GURJ SS   

Hopefully the likes of Christiansen, Ake, RLC, Solanke all make it.

Are we not at our foreign player limit? as far as I was aware that was the case, until we sell we can't buy any other foreign player, personally I think stones is a very good prospect and probably worth paying close to 30m for as potentially with the right coaching he could be a JT level defender, so id be getting him in now under the tutelage of JT and jose to iron out any kinks in his game as by the time he is 25 he will be at man utd or city if he isn't here.

A really don't see what all the fuss is about with Varane, hasn't really impressed me from what I have seen of him.

Me either, I've seen him make loads of mistakes. Still very young for a cb though.

Boni   

30 Million for Stones is a heck lot of money considering the fact that Mourinho will probably only use him in the league cup against lower division teams. He has the potential but I think paying the kind of money that we should be paying for someone who would improve our squad immediately for a squad player or understudy is a bit too much

Are we not at our foreign player limit?

[sNIP]

We've replaced Cech (foreign) with Begovic (association trained/home grown) for a start.

In the Premiership, we're allowed 17 foreigners in a 25 man squad, and I believe we have 13 (Zouma and Traoré are under 21, Moses is association trained/home grown, as is Fabregas)