• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Kennedy.

Mourinho said 1 in 1 out in terms of transfers. If Kenedy was already here, shouldn't it exclude him from that?

How about a bid for Montero?

Already has a year in the PL and looked terrific yesterday.

I honestly don't believe Montero is any better than Moses or Traore. We just made him look better than he actually is.

xCELERYx   

Maybe we should look at it this way. We put all these guys out on loan so that hopefully they come back as useful players. Moses? Traore? Just because we haven't spent cash on them this month doesn't mean they can't both add value to the squad.

Mourinho just doesn't like throwing a little caution to the wind when it comes to throwing in a younger player or someone on the fringes like Moses, particularly if he doesn't feel they're "ready". He likes his players to tick a lot of boxes first before getting a chance.

I'm not holding my breath on seeing a lot of these sorts of playing getting a solid crack over the usual lot.

trad11   

anyone a fan of Bolasie? Really enjoy watching him play and would love to see us go for him. Unconvential player, even erratic at times, but a brute of an attacker with impressive pace and just a knack for making things difficult for defenders, which we do not currently have on the right side of our attack. I'm a fan of Willian's but I think he is better for providing cover for Oscar in the number 10 role or starting in a 3-man midfield

anyone a fan of Bolasie? Really enjoy watching him play and would love to see us go for him. Unconvential player, even erratic at times, but a brute of an attacker with impressive pace and just a knack for making things difficult for defenders, which we do not currently have on the right side of our attack.

Personally, I'd prefer to see Traore get a chance. More exciting player, with better end product, imo.

Is traore even being seriously considered by jose? I doubt it.

And for good reason too. I'd honestly be shocked if traore got any serious minutes this year.

He's been talked about a lot, and he was talked about last season but couldn't secure a work permit.

I've onky heard a lot of positive talk from Mourinho on RLC, Solanke and Traore. Two have been eligible and have made the bench at the bare minimum.

Sarin   

Personally, I'd prefer to see Traore get a chance. More exciting player, with better end product, imo.

Agree.

We won't see him starting EPL games this season.

However I hope he gets some sub appearances and shows what he can do is lesser cup / group games.