• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Here's an idea.

Maybe the newspapers are making it all up?

What? That the papers actually have no idea what Chelsea's next bid will be? That they actually have no idea how high Chelsea will be willing to go? That they actually don't know at what price Everton would eventually deal? Now there's a thought!

Otamendi to city for 45m Euros. Ridiculous amount of money for a very average defender. Similar sort of fee for what we will have to pay for stones and I'd take stones over him all day, every day.

It's not just young, homegrown players that are costing a fortune, the transfer market has gone crazy.

Edited by Hazardous

Just seen a headline on Football365 , Verratti would be open to Premier League move.

Just do it Jose.

He's also been quoted as saying today that it would be a dream to play for Barcelona.

Just seen a headline on Football365 , Verratti would be open to Premier League move.

Just do it Jose.

Don't set James off!!!

It was merely one of those interviews about his future where the main message he wanted to get across was how happy he currently is at PSG. But that in the future he might be willing to play in the Premier League...or Serie A...or in Spain. He then went on to purr about Barcelona and how their footballing philosophy mirrored his own.

I doubt he's going anywhere and if he does move it will be to the Nou Camp in the future. Having said all that I think he's a cracking player, would improve us immeasurably and I'd be happy to see us test PSG's resolve with a hefty offer whilst Barca are (supposedly) not able to sign players. Not that I think we'd have any chance of getting him but just the kind of player we need.

Stim   

He then went on to purr about Barcelona and how their footballing philosophy mirrored his own.

He's right. Just not in the way he thinks he is right.

My judgement is based purely on his games against us though.

He's right. Just not in the way he thinks he is right.

My judgement is based purely on his games against us though.

Oh he's certainly got a bit of the devil in him, to go with the obvious technical ability. I don't mind that though, Dennis Wise is still one of my all time favourites!

Mind you he'd be off every week if he played for us.

Here's an idea move Dave to his natural position at right back, bring in Baba at left back, bring in Zouma at Centre back alongside either Terry or Cahill, stick ivanovic and either Cahill or Terry on the bench, back 4 sorted plus two decent players on the bench.

Then go to Everton and tell them we don't want Stones anymore thank you very much, Everton will then have a unhappy player who if believed wanted to join us.

We are being held to ransom and they know we need a young centre back, well do we really?

No I don't believe we do, get by this season and then look to give one of the other younger players a chance!